📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

[2015-12-13] X Factor UK Finale Live From Wembley Arena

The link to this livestream works, but they have already performed

I know, all the streams I tried were buffering the whole time. Perhaps, a lot of people is trying to watching

It will be up on ITV Player later, I'm sure someone will rip it or someone might be recording now!

I hope :) for the few snippets I could watch I think it was fun

Just saw the video on twitter. Wow those monkeys can spin! haha I love how Chris always touches his heart at the end of the performance and smiles so big. :)

I cant wait to see those laser lights live during the tour :)

Just saw the video on twitter. Wow those monkeys can spin! haha I love how Chris always touches his heart at the end of the performance and smiles so big. :)

I cant wait to see those laser lights live during the tour :)

Watching their live performances increases my excitement. Hope they bring those apes with them during the tour! :D

• Like 1
Watching their live performances increases my excitement. Hope they bring those apes with them during the tour! :D

Watching their live performance is my dream hehe ;) , i hope in the Tour Asia they will come to especially Indonesia :)

• Like 1
Watching their live performance is my dream hehe ;) , i hope in the Tour Asia they will come to especially Indonesia :)

It'll be awesome if they go to Indonesia you're fantastic fans! I do hope your dream comes true!

• Like 1

Fellow Indonesian here! Yes we're literally craving for the boys to come to Indonesia! Please notice us Coldplay!

• Like 1
Fellow Indonesian here! Yes we're literally craving for the boys to come to Indonesia! Please notice us Coldplay!

Ouh my I'm Glad to hear what you say, I & my fellow fans will always watching the info about concert to come to my belove Country Indonesia ;)