🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Coldplaying Listening Party

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I couldn't take part in the last listening party :( This has been a really busy month for me, but from now on I think I'll have so much more available time to come here :)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh no ! When I saw this thread in the list of threads with unread posts right now I knew I had forgotten something o_O

I'm so sorry, this has never happened to me before. Can we reschedule it ? For example would Saturday this week be ok ? And I just noticed we still need to figure out the time...

Drats darn timing!! Will likely miss it! We'll see based on time. I really wanted to do this one more than any'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would be a better time for you ?

OK, then the next Coldplaying Listening Party will be tomorrow, June 24th, 8 pm CET/2 pm EDT !

The playlist will be provided for download tomorrow during the day, please check back here !

Ah damn, just checked this thread a little late, since I am on break now (yay), I have time to actually join in :D Too bad this is at 5am for me :/// Hopefully we can organise another one within the next month or so :)

We are gonna try and repeat it if it is possible :)

By the way, the playlist will only be available for download about 1,5 hrs before the start of the Listening Party because I have it on a hard drive which is not with me and I have to go and get it, and then upload it....