⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
ARushOfBuckin

Best Song Live From AHFOD?

Went to Wembley on 18/06/16 and for me Birds was brilliant live as was AHFOD (all that colourful paint!! Loved it)

I was there too, but the show's a bit of a blur thanks to my excitement! I've never been happier x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

I also loved AOAL because of the epic "Todo el mundo abajo, todo el mundo abajo" (spanish version haha)... Chris really give their best during this song, it's definitely one of the best moments of their concerts from AHFOD tour :cool:

I totally agree (only the Spanish version was missing [but Chris trying to speak German was also cute ;-) ] )

I completely freaked out and jumped my neighbour (total stranger) at least two times on his feet.

After the song, I apologized but he told me that he enjoyed seeing someone that happy :blush:

I just love every Coldplayer in this world!

• Like 2

Hmm...hard one! A huge tie between Birds, Hymn and Adventure perhaps. But this is one of those albums I usually listen from start to finish :)

AHFOD - Birds - AOAL - Up&Up

• Like 1

I just simply cannot choose! The entire concert was just so intense. I know one thing for sure....we were dancing our asses off the Whole. Entire. Time. [emoji173]️[emoji1301][emoji441][emoji446]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

AHFOD for me because there's so much going on in it....fireworks, confetti, cool intro, and I just love the song. [emoji173]

• Like 1