Jump to content
🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
karvi22

Coldplay lyrics game

Recommended Posts

On 4/16/2020 at 8:18 AM, Gideon_Mx said:

One day the sun'll come ouuut

Amazing DAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done @Divutian you won the game 🤠

There is no other Coldplay song with the word ‘amazing’ in the lyrics. I think.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

Well done @Divutian you won the game 🤠

There is no other Coldplay song with the word ‘amazing’ in the lyrics. I think.

I never thought that I would see this happen 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

what just happened

i was just having fun and now ive litterally beaten one of the longest coldplay games. wow!

(is there a prize?)

 

Edited by Divutian
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

And here, I just wanna sway, amazing day, amazing day

Edited by Gideon_Mx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Divutian said:

what just happened

i was just having fun and now ive litterally beaten one of the longest coldplay games. wow!

(is there a prize?)

The prize is that @Gideon_Mx deciding he still wants to play. Which we will do! 
 

11 minutes ago, Gideon_Mx said:

And here, I just wanna sway, amazing day, amazing day

HERE I am and I take my time

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Jordanator said:

The prize is that @Gideon_Mx deciding he still wants to play. Which we will do! 
 

HERE I am and I take my time

 

That's indeed the prize ! :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

 

Night turns to day and I still have no answer

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I think I landed where there are miracles at work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Where you can be what you are 

 

is there a prize for getting 2?! 😎

Edited by aaronm360
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, aaronm360 said:

Where you can be what you are 

 

is there a prize for getting 2?! 😎

probably not since i didnt get a prize for winning, sorry.

she SAID, whoo whoo, whoo whoo

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...