🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
Christa42

[2017-7-11] Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK

Just got my ticket after a 20 min wait watching 2 sites. Ticketmaster came up first.

WooHoo !!!!!

Yes, I bet they pop in more dates now.

Just added new date!

This has turned into a very expensive few days :laugh4:

Worth it tho.

• Like 1

im hoping tickets will still be available for 2nd day soon. Cant afford new tickets now (booked the hotel for 2nd night though)

This has turned into a very expensive few days :laugh4:

Worth it tho.

Too right !!!

• Like 1

Hotel prices have shot up! i brought mine for £36 a night... its now gone up to £199 per night

Good for you ! It's great when you beat the greedy money-grabbers. :laugh1: I like to think I got a bargain as I booked the hotel before I bought my concert ticket... haven't actually checked though.

Good for you ! It's great when you beat the greedy money-grabbers. :laugh1: I like to think I got a bargain as I booked the hotel before I bought my concert ticket... haven't actually checked though.

I'm sure you have a bargain. [emoji4]

The prices of the hotels in Paris and Frankfurt where I booked (also in advance) have more than doubled too.

• Like 1

WOW !! Just checked and there's nothing left for the 1st concert night, but the 2nd night has shot up to £219 !! I paid £59 for my booking ! :dance: Ha Ha ! Chuffed.

• Like 1

Hotel prices have shot up! i brought mine for £36 a night... its now gone up to £199 per night

We didn't, and there's nothing! Didn't want to have to come home after the first night just to have to come back again the next day!

Are the xylobands free?

Yes - and the Love Buttons..... there are boxes of them as you go through the turnstiles. Well, that's if it's the same as this year's concerts. Who knows - things might change.

No, nothing yet. I'm sure I'd seen someone elsewhere say they thought the roof would be closed, but all the summer gigs I've been to there bar two has had the roof open.

Will be easier for them and their pyrotechnics/fireworks if the roof is open.

Hi everyone. Can't wait to see coldplay again! 3rd time for me.

My sister also wants to come with her hubby. If anyone knows has a spare ticket (or two) going please bear me in mind. (General standing so singles are fine)

Thanks [emoji4]

No. As usual with these types of gigs I wouldn't expect to get them until about a month before

Booking my ticket tonight through Seatwave and dread to think how much it'll cost. I've looked at Frankfurt and I'm already being set back £280 for those two nights!

My Wembley ticket didn't arrive until 2 days before the concert last summer ! I was having panic attacks !!!

Anyone local, or been to a gig there before, whats the parking like?

I'm coming over from Bristol on the morning of the Wednesday gig. Don't trust the trains. Never had one run smoothly between the two...

Anyone local, or been to a gig there before, whats the parking like?

I'm coming over from Bristol on the morning of the Wednesday gig. Don't trust the trains. Never had one run smoothly between the two...

I am coming all the way from West Norfolk on the trains. I intend to get there the day before as I am doing both nights! However if you're looking at driving I imagine the M4 will be rammed from the early afternoon. You can prebook your parking for the Principality here: https://www.ncp.co.uk/parking-solutions/venues/millennium-stadium

Ah nice, you legend!

I'll be driving over in the morning so should miss the traffic. It usually goes in the opposite direction.

I'm coming down on the train from North Wales - fingers crossed for trouble-free journey. I'll be leaving early to allow for any delays.