🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
Christa42

[2017-7-11] Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK

If anyone has any spare tickets please let me know (level 1/pitch) looking for 1 or 2.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Really annoyed that there's no hotels available. Really hate getting the train back after a gig there.

Seetickets had some GA available for the 12th this morning.

I do have a few questions though, I'll be coming from Australia... does anyone have their physical tickets yet? Wondering if the tickets have even been sent, since I'll be relying on resale sites, I'm worried about the dispatch dates of tickets since I might already be in the UK.

ALSO! I'm looking for VIP Standing for either night, does anyone know if they release a limited quantity of VIP closer to the date? Weighing up my options to try and get these cemented. I've already got my Paris ones but of course each ticketing agent does it differently.

Thanks!

No tickets through yet. We never tend to get them sent until about 3-4 weeks before in the UK, although it can vary. I don't think they'll be posted out until May really.

No tickets through yet. We never tend to get them sent until about 3-4 weeks before in the UK, although it can vary. I don't think they'll be posted out until May really.

Oh cool. Thanks! This makes my search a little more anxiety-ridden then haha

Hi everyone! I've got a floor standing ticket for Cardiff on the 12th July. It will be my second Coldplay gig I went to see them at Wembley last July on the 19th. Just curious if anyone will also be going and standing this year as it's always nice to make friends whilst waiting outside! Thanks! [emoji4]

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I've got a floor standing ticket for Cardiff on the 12th July. It will be my second Coldplay gig I went to see them at Wembley last July on the 19th. Just curious if anyone will also be going and standing this year as it's always nice to make friends whilst waiting outside! Thanks! [emoji4]

i am!

• Like 1

As the tickets for the Wednesday gig are already being sent out, has anyone started to get any tickets sent out for this gig yet? Seems a little odd to me that the second date gets sent out first!

oooof ! Got an email from Gigs & Tours - Hooray !!!!! - notification !!!!!! They're coming !!!!!!! Oh Wait - no they're not... it's Take That tix that I bought for my daughter. Oh b....r !!!!!

Ah well, back to the waiting game.

Ticketmaster are beginning to send out the Tuesday tickets, so hopefully they'll turn up soon.

• Like 1

Ive just see this for my tickets Tickets have been sent to our secure courier on 05 May 2017. They will typically deliver your order within one week of receiving it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

Ah, guess Gigs and Tours will be coming out too.

Just looked at my account on ticketmaster and it says that I have general admission tickets for the 11th and collectors tickets for the 12th.

I'm sure I only ordered collectors tickets for the 11th!

Will see what turns up lol

YAY !!!!!! MY TICKET ARRIVED THIS MORNING !!!!!

That's from Ticketmaster for July 11th. :heart::party::sun::heart_eyes::grinning:

• Like 1

Cool. I'll wait by my letter box! [emoji3][emoji3]

• Like 1

So these bad boys arrived today! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]a9f2ecfd5f11c92a1d48ff56c317b144.jpg

• Like 1

So these bad boys arrived today! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]a9f2ecfd5f11c92a1d48ff56c317b144.jpg

yay !!!!! Great feeling isn't it ?

• Like 1

I was hoping they wouldn't have the price on, then my Mum wouldn't know how much I spent on her Christmas present :laughing: