🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay Fever Starts All Over Again...

We went to see Coldplay at Wembley last June and thought WOW! Then came the downside of the post concert blues [emoji20] Now we're back on a high... 2 tickets for Dublin in the bag and can't bloody wait [emoji106]

• Like 3
We went to see Coldplay at Wembley last June and thought WOW! Then came the downside of the post concert blues [emoji20] Now we're back on a high... 2 tickets for Dublin in the bag and can't bloody wait [emoji106]

Haha same here. I have to keep reminding myself that the next show is in 9 months, because i'm as excited as if it was tomorrow !

• Like 3

I so agree with you. I was just starting to come off my July concert high.....then BAM!....they hit us with more US dates!!! I'm back on the high!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
I so agree with you. I was just starting to come off my July concert high.....then BAM!....they hit us with more US dates!!! I'm back on the high!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still buzzing from Wembley, I now have tickets for Wales in July it's the best day ever!

• Like 3