🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

[2017-3-31] National Stadium, Singapore, SINGAPORE

Good morning. The band have today announced two more dates for the 2017 run of Asian stadium shows for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. They will play a second show at the National Stadium, Singapore, which will take place on Friday, March 31 (on sale Nov 25).

Tickets for all the Asian shows are being sold here: http://www.livenation.asia/artist/coldplay-tickets

Coldplay-Asia-V-SG-TH-Updated.jpg

Support: Jesse Kent

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Really sad I can't get a ticket :( If anyone wants to sell me any cat ticket at face value below 150 I am able to meet up to buy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sad I can't get a ticket :( If anyone wants to sell me any cat ticket at face value below 150 I am able to meet up to buy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They released more tickets! Restricted view though the $168 ones are still available for tomorrow's gig.

They sound checked Something Just Like This.

I forgot this would be on the EP so I shouldn't be surprise if they'll play this.

Also, anyone has any suggestions where is the best spot to stand? I don't want to be close to the stage 'cause I don't I'll be lucky to get front row. So what's the next best thing? I'm thinking near/around the B stage? Or maybe along the runway?

If I"m standing around the B stage, will I still be able to see the main stage quite clearly?

If I"m standing around the B stage, will I still be able to see the main stage quite clearly?

I had a good spot at the B stage in Wembley. I was standing on the left side of the circle, at about 220° so I had a good view on the middle of the main stage.

This is a picture that I took

1490888338699.thumb.jpg.e8908e8ce46aff8771b1cecc92ab06bb.jpg

• Like 3
I had a good spot at the B stage in Wembley. I was standing on the left side of the circle, at about 220° so I had a good view on the middle of the main stage.

This is a picture that I took

[ATTACH=full]6870[/ATTACH]

Oh Wembley, how i miss you...

Hope someone from the forum is at the gig tonight. Enjoy!! (Proudly wearing my coldplaying shirt today)

And yes, the B Stage is a great spot, i can confirm that!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• Like 2