• Replies 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

it is...and i have gone through incredible lengths to make it longer (special shampoos, brushing it a BUNCH every night, stimulating the scalp) I hate it short!

anyway...that was just the other night....my friends dad gave a speech at a banquet and she did not want to go alone..she invited me and my friend :wink:

it is at the country club where i live....(see the sign on the podium?)

Ok I see.I was thinking about it was an conference roon in a hotel or something like that.

And the speech was good?

You like you were having a lot of fun!:rolleyes:

I saw your smile before,you should use it more often.

I remember ;)

How was Germanium? I thought you meant exchange as in, switching with one other person. You went with friends and switched or somethin? How did it work?

Germanium was great fun! 4 A Level and AS Level German students in my year including me went out to Germany and we each stayed with a family. All the people we stayed with went to the same school. We met up each day though and did daytrips and sightseeing etc...I really recommend it to anyone doing a language or looking to boost their self-confidence!

Germanium was great fun! 4 A Level and AS Level German students in my year including me went out to Germany and we each stayed with a family. All the people we stayed with went to the same school. We met up each day though and did daytrips and sightseeing etc...I really recommend it to anyone doing a language or looking to boost their self-confidence!

Ahhh I see! Sounds like it. Unfortunately I don't do a language. Only one person in my year does it. A friend of mine who does German by herself.

Good that you had a nice time though.

And Crystal, yeah... smile m'dear :P Looking very good though :D