📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Will Champion and Guy Berryman about their favorite among their own band's body of work

this is great

i think the favorite album question is a really interesting one... and another reason why it's nice to have these interviews with Guy & Will (or Jonny in rare cases), because you know if someone asked Chris this question he'd just answer about loving all their music and how it all got them where they are now and they wouldn't be anywhere without each one :P

• Like 1
this is great

i think the favorite album question is a really interesting one... and another reason why it's nice to have these interviews with Guy & Will (or Jonny in rare cases), because you know if someone asked Chris this question he'd just answer about loving all their music and how it all got them where they are now and they wouldn't be anywhere without each one :p

To be fair, I'm sure a lot of that is because those questions tend to come up when they're doing promotion for a new album. They can't very well say anything that might be considered negative about something they're supposed to be promoting.

• Like 1
To be fair, I'm sure a lot of that is because those questions tend to come up when they're doing promotion for a new album. They can't very well say anything that might be considered negative about something they're supposed to be promoting.

you're probably right, but i think it also has to do with the different ways they're attached to the music. Chris seems to have a much different connection to their music than the others do, perhaps because he writes the lyrics and whether or not certain songs are personal to him, they still sort of reflect on him in a different way than just the instrumentals?

i don't know if any of that makes sense, it's getting late for me and my brain is starting to shut down :P

• 1 month later...