πŸͺ MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH πŸ›°

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

I was planning to go to the cinema to pay for the ticket I had booked and pick it up today in the afternoon. However, I decided not to do so and canceled my reservation because my friends gave me three tickets for the AHFOD film screening as my birthday gift! I was totally shocked to find it out and can't still believe it at all... I guess I'll take them with me to the cinema! :innocent:

Happy Birthday !

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are scans of the article on Q Magazine available already? Thanks!

Are you looking for an actual high-res scan or just wanna read it ? If you just wanna read, go to that IG post above - it has photographs of the entire text.

I was planning to go to the cinema to pay for the ticket I had booked and pick it up today in the afternoon. However, I decided not to do so and canceled my reservation because my friends gave me three tickets for the AHFOD film screening as my birthday gift! I was totally shocked to find it out and can't still believe it at all... I guess I'll take them with me to the cinema! :innocent:

Happy birthday!

• Like 1
Looks like there might be footage of the first gig in the film, going by the screenshots in the Q Magazine article. Hopefully we get something more than 15 seconds of So Sad!

Yeah, I thought so too ! I really hope !!!

• Like 1

UATW- Live In Leipzig is up on Amazon Music (Here in AUS)

& Stayin Alive (Glastonbury)

Β 

No sign of Dont panic.

Tracks are at this stage not part of any album release

Β 

Getting images

Awesome, good to hear! How did the Silver Bird part come out?

Fantastic.

Β 

"So fly on then silverbird, fly home to me, I've been around the whole wide world, It's only you I see, So fly on and sail the world, fly home to me, its us against the whole wide world its always you and me.

Β 

Underlined part is pretty much impossible to confirm. Chris sings it so differently. Could be "So fly on then silverbird" or "So fly on and sail the rose"

Β 

Keep in mind they are both separate releases, almost like single releases but 'Don't Panic- Live in Paris' doesn't exist yet. Whether they scrapped that release or they are waiting for EU & NA timezone release. Who knows.

• Like 1
Fantastic.

Β 

"So fly on then silverbird, fly home to me, I've been around the whole wide world, It's only you I see, So fly on and sail the world, fly home to me, its us against the whole wide world its always you and me.

Β 

Underlined part is pretty much impossible to confirm. Chris sings it so differently. Could be "So fly on then silverbird" or "So fly on and sail the rose"

Β 

Keep in mind they are both separate releases, almost like single releases but 'Don't Panic- Live in Paris' doesn't exist yet. Whether they scrapped that release or they are waiting for EU & NA timezone release. Who knows.

God I can't wait to hear it tomorrow. Thanks for posting!

• Like 2