⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
ColdplayingfromKansas

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

You are SO kind to do this!! What a generous thing to do, thank you!
No problem! I'll PM you the info.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes! In Australia is already avaible

I wonder if I have the will-power (no pun intended) to stay up until then!

• Like 1

Good for you for being so brave and going back to ask for a poster! That is wonderful, and what a neat piece of memorabilia to take away from an exciting night! I am happy for you :)

Thank you! :heart: I was actually sceptical that it would be a successful attempt because I was too bashful as hell to make it happen. When I told my companion about it, she said "If you never try, you'll never know." I understood I had to do that no matter what consequences of that would be like. The funniest thing about it was that I overheard the conversation between the box-office attendant and the man who's resposible for hanging posters round the cinema. He said nobody had wanted it the day before when he had put it away!

• Like 1

Hahaha yes that's so true! ( Btw I've finally made an account after years and years of lurking hmmmm ). It was such a pleasure meeting you again, by surprise! I am very thankful that we (Ameline and I) met you at the concert. (Oh wait, maybe 10hours before the concert, waiting in full sun ughhhh but it was such a relief after all). What an amazing day that was.

Welcome to the forum!

yes it was a wonderful day! I can still feel that burning heat :oops:

SPOILER****

Can we discuss Malibu 2017?

That piqued my interest as well. I'm pretty sure it said a month also? I was trying to figure out the time of year and what they would have been doing at that point. But Kaleidoscope EP was already released at that point, right?

WTF were they talking about- deluxe edition?? New album????????

• Like 2

Well, here's my (terrible quality, poorly recorded, audio-only) clip of the bonus footage from the end. Hopefully it works for everyone (and hopefully we'll get a better quality version somehow, so that we don't have to listen to this!)

Mods, feel free to take this down if it violates any rules!

[MEDIA=googledrive]1SEFysxd8VUVwLBNRKAPpfj8NrZHUhU52[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SEFysxd8VUVwLBNRKAPpfj8NrZHUhU52/view?usp=sharing

• Like 5

That piqued my interest as well. I'm pretty sure it said a month also? I was trying to figure out the time of year and what they would have been doing at that point. But Kaleidoscope EP was already released at that point, right?

WTF were they talking about- deluxe edition?? New album????????

might just be the Butterfly package

• Like 2

might just be the Butterfly package
That's exactly what I think. I honestly don't think they're talking about a new album but at the same time why make that the very last scene?

So confused but hopefully all will be revealed at some point soon.

• Like 1

Thank you! :heart: I was actually sceptical that it would be a successful attempt because I was too bashful as hell to make it happen. When I told my companion about it, she said "If you never try, you'll never know." I understood I had to do that no matter what consequences of that would be like. The funniest thing about it was that I overheard the conversation between the box-office attendant and the man who's resposible for hanging posters round the cinema. He said nobody had wanted it the day before when he had put it away!

"If you never try, you'll never know" -- what a perfect response from your companion! Love it! ;)

• Like 1

So happy for those who got posters! There were no posters hanging at my theater.

• Like 2

Question: Are they not going to release a live album too?

Last time they did this back in 2012 they released a live album along with the film.

They should release a live album this time too, ain't heard them live in ages.

Question: Are they not going to release a live album too?

Last time they did this back in 2012 they released a live album along with the film.

They should release a live album this time too, ain't heard them live in ages.

Have you been hiding under a rock? The Butterfly Package releasing on December 7 will have a Live in Buenos Airies Live album (full concert of the last show of the AHFOD Tour), plus a Live in São Paulo full concert film as well as the new AHFOD movie. That’s only 3 weeks away now!

0FB30994-36F1-495A-858A-AD02B486B349.jpeg.450008d7029816209c6ede4c1304eed9.jpeg

• Like 2

It's available to stream for me.. It's 7:30 pm where I am.
Me too! It's 5:30 pm for me!
  • Like 1

I know you all were disappointed about Clocks, but the biggest disappointment for me was when they cut away from the Paradise Remix right as the beat was about to drop hahaha.

• Like 5

I know you all were disappointed about Clocks, but the biggest disappointment for me was when they cut away from the Paradise Remix right as the beat was about to drop hahaha.

I was kinda bummed, I really wanted to hear a proper life version of it. (With the guitar, bass and drums more audible then the electronic sounds).

• Like 1

I was kinda bummed, I really wanted to hear a proper life version of it. (With the guitar, bass and drums more audible then the electronic sounds).
I'm sure we will see the full thing in the Live DVD.

• Like 3

I'm sure we will see the full thing in the Live DVD.

Yep, that's what I thought as well. But still nothing on a Blu-ray is so saddening :(

Since no one has posted it on here yet, I just want to say that the movie on Amazon does not include the post-end-credits special footage.

• Like 1

Since no one has posted it on here yet, I just want to say that the movie on Amazon does not include the post-end-credits special footage.

well... i think will be in the bonus features in the DVD :)

• Like 1

Yep, that's what I thought as well. But still nothing on a Blu-ray is so saddening :(
I know :( They released Live 2012 on Blu-ray and it was filmed with that grainy effect. Now they have what looks like full 4K footage and they are not releasing on Blu-ray...