⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
ColdplayingfromKansas

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Just watched the film and it was very good. Liked that it was about Coldplay back in the day. Bought back a lot of memories, like listening to rush of blood and viva for the first time when they came out. Especially viva, I remember how huge that became especially with the Apple advert they did for the album.

You can see just how motivated and driven they were to make the perfect album, especially Chris. They need that same passion back.

• Like 5

Got a promo of Live In Buenos Aires discs and I'm worried.

Some tracks have a mastering error/glitch that renders tracks mostly unreadable. I hope it's not the case with the retail release.

PS: I can clearly hear some autotune there! :p

• Like 1

Some tracks have a mastering error/glitch that renders tracks mostly unreadable. I hope it's not the case with the retail release.

wait what ? any hidden tracks?

What’s the situation with Clocks? Is it just the same recording?

What? How come? Could you please share?

So...more unreleased song titles from the Viva era :)

- Tim's song (?)

- Trial of Light / Lovers in Japan

- Series of moments

and St.Stephen was apparently called Charm of St. Stephen

:)

Source: Screen-Shot-2018-11-19-at-08-23-35.png

• Like 3

Really enjoyed the movie! (duh)

I'll admit that as a longtime Coldplayer that has dug into everything of every era, there weren't really a lot of surprises for me, which was slightly disappointing. It's definitely a "safe" movie in that Mat Whitecross and the David Holmes Management most certainly collaborated on it to keep it pretty clean and tidy. They really glossed over the more troubling times of Coldplay's history. But I also liked that overall it's just a fun, pleasant experience that makes you feel good about friendship and brotherhood.

Also plenty of Easter Eggs to pick out on repeat viewings. Especially love getting to hear the original Charlie Brown, The Race, see Eno sessions, X&Y sessions, and the AHFOD creation. I want more of that!!

• Like 9

Something tells me the AHFOD era isn’t over just yet...especially if Coldplay agree to release The Race.

Btw, I think we can all agree The Race would have been a much better substitute for the Tokyo ‘Remix’ Of SJLT on Kaleidoscope EP! I think that truly would be the best EP that Coldplay releases if that were the case

• Like 5

Something tells me the AHFOD era isn’t over just yet...especially if Coldplay agree to release The Race.

Btw, I think we can all agree The Race would have been a much better substitute for the Tokyo ‘Remix’ Of SJLT on Kaleidoscope EP! I think that truly would be the best EP that Coldplay releases if that were the case

I had that same exact thought. Kaleidoscope EP should have been this:

1. The Race

2. AICTAIY

3. Miracles (Someone Special)

4. ALIENS

5. Hypnotised (EP Mix)

Either AICTAIY or The Race could have been track 1 depending on which one is a better opener. Hard to know because we haven't heard the entire song.

• Like 4

Can't believe that one week has already passed since the AHFOD film was screened. It still feels like yesterday when I left the cinema being overwhelmed and deeply moved. Truly an unforgettable, glorious and incredible experience. Even now I'm able to recall and feel again all the feelings I went through back on that day. What a worthwhile emotional roller coaster ride that was! :)

• Like 4

Pouring out my heart here. I'm so deeply sad and disappointed about missing out on this once-in-a-lifetime event and can't think about anything else. I very rarely go to the cinema, have perhaps been there five or six times in my entire life. Now along comes a film about the history of my favourite band - this was the ONE cinema film I knew I wanted to attend and was looking forward to ever since it was announced. And with the old unseen footage etc it was really something huge to look forward to, especially for an Oldplayer like me ! For around a month, in the bleakness of my life, this date of November 14 was something to hold on to.

But a few days ago I had to cancel my ticket. I'm quite ill and tomorrow of all days I'll be hospitalized, for what could be quite a long time. I'm so scared about everything and now this.

I'll be very honest, I'm really jealous of all you other Coldplayers who get to experience it :pensive: Everyone here and on social media is hyped about it and I read these things and I know I won't be there and "the hardest part was letting go, not taking part...was the hardest part".

Of course no one around me in my life understands what it meant to me, they think it's just a random cinema visit I had to cancel... :cold_sweat:

By the way, I asked Mat about the 10 mins extra footage for cinema because I was upset on missing out on that too. He said it might be streamed on Coldplay.com soon. That's at least something !

[MEDIA=twitter]1061989809428881409[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/MatWhitecross/status/1061989809428881409

Soooooo sorry to read your sad news. I hope you're OK. You'll see the film at some time.... it'll still be here waiting for you. Chin up !

• Like 1

Oh ! In Mat's live stream interview I had my question answered !!!! On Twitter I'm 'Mrs Green'. :D

• Like 3

Thanks, I watched the film already !

Oh ! In Mat's live stream interview I had my question answered !!!! On Twitter I'm 'Mrs Green'. :D

Yeah, i heard your name being called ! A question of mine was picked too ! :)

• Like 1

Thanks, I watched the film already !

Yeah, i heard your name being called ! A question of mine was picked too ! :)

Hi ! So pleased to learn you've seen the film. That must have made you feel a lot better. Hope things are improving health-wise.

We were certainly honoured to both have our question read out, eh ?

• Like 1

The more I watch the film, the more I love Ghost Stories. That part was so well done by Mat and it really shows how Chris was a mess back then. And the feeling put into that album turns it into the best Coldplay album in terms of pureness because it came straightaway and not because some record company pushed them to make one, like in X&Y. And I'm a oldplayer, so I reckon, musically, X&Y is much better than GS, but GS holds a place in my heart that X&Y might never get because I can find situations in my life much more relatable to GS where it works like a healer to be honest. Well done Chris.

7YuHToN.png

• Like 11

On another topic. While rewatching the film I noticed Chris' phone and his messages. :cool:

Can anyone figure out what people does Chris keep chating with? :joy: I can see Big Sean there for example.

[spoiler=Original take]BwnnsnQ.jpg

nB8awt4.png

• Like 6

On another topic. While rewatching the film I noticed Chris' phone and his messages. :cool:

Can anyone figure out what people does Chris keep chating with? :joy: I can see Big Sean there for example.

[spoiler=Original take]BwnnsnQ.jpg

nB8awt4.png

Jess Kent the first one? She was an opening act for Coldplay at our NZ show in December 2016

• Like 1