🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
stephen

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

Not too keen on a lot of the title names, to be honest! But shall not judge a book by its cover... Very excited to hear what they’ve been working on.

Daddy is one of them? :joy:

• Like 1

This sounds amazing. A hell of a lot better than stuff like "A Head Full of Dreams" "Adventure of a Lifetime" or "Birds". Only one that's corny like them is When I Need a Friend.

• Like 1

Hopefully there ar Not songs in it like Kaleidoscope and Colour Spectrum in it.... so we get 16 new „complete“ songs :sunrise::moon:

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

Èko = a reworking of Aiko? Probably not, but I can dream.

Hopefully that teaser clip came from Sunrise. I'd quite like an album opener that's more mellow, kind of like Always In My Head.

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

I just realized that there’s a Sunrise song but no sunset. Strange.

Eko = Aiko?

• Like 3

I know we are all happy about being experimental but I am gonna play the devil's advocate here and say that X Marks The Spot is also an experimental piece for the band. Also with it's different name, it could very well fit into this leaked/fake tracklist lol. Not to worry though, I hope boys will make us proud.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

I know we are all happy about being experimental but I am gonna play the devil's advocate here and say that X Marks The Spot is also an experimental piece for the band. Also with it's different name, it could very well fit into this leaked/fake tracklist lol. Not to worry though, I hope boys will make us proud.

I think I’m the only one who likes XMTS, it’s so darn catchy!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I think I’m the only one who likes XMTS, it’s so darn catchy!

I like it!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2

Èko = a reworking of Aiko? Probably not, but I can dream.

I just realized that there’s a Sunrise song but no sunset. Strange.

Eko = Aiko?

The return of Aiko wow that would be so freaking great!

That 6.th song with no name must be Sunset. There s no other way in my opinion.

• Like 5

Really? Only Chris’ expression looks slightly different.

Will still looks stern as hell. Haha.

That 6.th song with no name must be Sunset. There s no other way in my opinion.

That’s what I’m thinking too.

• Like 4

Someone was early to the party, LOL

[ATTACH=full]9407[/ATTACH]

And indeed, Arabesque was seen next to Aiko and a song called Sex & Violence on the TV show 60 minutes back in the MX days.

Courtesy of Reddit:

[ATTACH=full]9408[/ATTACH]

Makes SO much sense now with how Matt posted (well, not much later making an account private, unfortunately) about dusting off Jon's Les Paul giving it a proper runout and fans spotted Chris' No Me Llores acoustic guitar much later in one of the videos!

• Like 3

Really? Only Chris’ expression looks slightly different.

Will still looks stern as hell. Haha.

That’s what I’m thinking too.

Jon's expression looks different and posture isn't the same though. He was the only one who actually made me notice the difference in photos at all lol

• Like 7

Someone was early to the party, LOL

[ATTACH=full]9407[/ATTACH]

And indeed, Arabesque was seen next to Aiko and a song called Sex & Violence on the TV show 60 minutes back in the MX days.

Courtesy of Reddit:

[ATTACH=full]9408[/ATTACH]

Interesting!!! I think the show was during the VIVA era actually... it came on right before the Grammys where they won Album of the Year :) Either way, good find!!

• Like 3

Hello to Americans waking up and reading through all these new developments! Yes you missed out again because you were sleeping :p

• Like 4

I really don't like the flipping of the image, it's so lazy.

Ah well, it's still easier on the eye than AHFOD

It isn't an image flip, though, they're two different pictures.

• Like 1

It isn't an image flip, though, they're two different pictures.

Doesn't matter, it still looks like an image flip. Which they already did on AHFOD. If they really wanted to signify a brand new era, they should've done something more creative.

• Like 8

The cover does not suit the whole concept of the album - or what we know so far.

And the fact that we have the band on the album for the very first time...the pattern is broken and I’m disappointed. :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

The cover does not suit the whole concept of the album - or what we know so far.

And the fact that we have the band on the album for the very first time...the pattern is broken and I’m disappointed. :(

Embrace change and stay positive. This album will be great :)

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Quickly popping in here to say, I'm a little bit disappointed with the album art. For 20 years now Coldplay had something abstract on their album covers and now having band images imho doesn't make sense. Especially this image which isn't the best one...

Also I agree, with the image being (kind of) mirrored and the colourful writing in another language it comes off as an AHFOD copy LOL. I was hoping for a new font/style.

About the tracklist, it's hard to tell what to expect - in the past we all thought AICTAIY is some cheesy pop song for example but then it turned out to be the exact opposite. The title certainly look strange though.

Also, anyone remember "Drunks and Guns" from the MX Era ?

• Like 6

Embrace change and stay positive. This album will be great :)

Oh I’m sure the album will be awesome - even with a song call Daddy in it. Lol.

But one thing I love about Coldplay, no matter how much their sound has changed, they still kept their faces out of the album art - let the music speak for itself.

Now....

• Like 6

Quickly popping in here to say, I'm a little bit disappointed with the album art. For 20 years now Coldplay had something abstract on their album covers and now having band images imho doesn't make sense. Especially this image which isn't the best one...

Also I agree, with the image being (kind of) mirrored and the colourful writing in another language it comes off as an AHFOD copy LOL. I was hoping for a new font/style.

About the tracklist, it's hard to tell what to expect - in the past we all thought AICTAIY is some cheesy pop song for example but then it turned out to be the exact opposite. The title certainly look strange though.

Also, anyone remember "Drunks and Guns" from the MX Era ?

Pilar Zeta.... Made it... so it was clear that the new album artwork will be similar to AHFOD artwork...

• Like 7