⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
stephen

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

"Oh, it's such a perfect day"

It's almost there! We are only 2 days away from the release of the 1st new official Coldplay single of the

:moon::sunrise: Everyday Life era :moon::sunrise:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

"Oh, it's such a perfect day"

It's almost there! We are only 2 days away from the release of the 1st new official Coldplay single of the

:moon::sunrise: Everyday Life era :moon::sunrise:

Any ideas what it will be? Trouble In Town? Daddy? Orphans? Everyday Life?

Any ideas what it will be? Trouble In Town? Daddy? Orphans? Everyday Life?

According to Coldplay's site source code, Orphans, Daddy or Everyday Life, I suppose?

• Like 2

I bet disc 1 has a black background with the gold sun and moon and disc 2 is white background with a gold or grey sun and moon!

• Like 5
  • Angry 1

I bet disc 1 has a black background with the gold sun and moon and disc 2 is white background with a gold or grey sun and moon!

Agree!!!!

• Like 1

I believe the jazz band picture actually is the slipcase while the sun/moon motif is on the booklet's front cover.

Probably similar packaging way as the last few albums.

I like that idea. I think that makes the most sense and I hope you're right.

• Like 2

Found this on the Steve Hoffman forums.

74528900_547488742681074_1533587233602116810_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106

So the album actually is out since nearly 100 years!?^^

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

I like that idea. I think that makes the most sense and I hope you're right.

Another option would be a 3 or 4 panel digipak sleeve, similar as the Butterfly Package.

But then the booklet would be more hidden inside the sleeve. Well, let's hope it's packaged like Ghost Stories and AHFOD.

• Like 3

Another option would be a 3 or 4 panel digipak sleeve, similar as the Butterfly Package.

But then the booklet would be more hidden inside the sleeve. Well, let's hope it's packaged like Ghost Stories and AHFOD.

Oh please no digipaks. I hate those, they are way more susceptible to wear and tear. I prefer a good old jewelcase. If you damage your jewelcase you can simply buy a replacement and swap the booklets etc, while a digipack is damaged forever. Plus, I think a jewelcase looks better on the CD shelf.

• Like 6

Im expecting a Radio 1 interview Thursday, its no coincidence that the UK release time is 7:30pm. Same time as Annie Macs hottest record.

Does she always interview the artist who’s music she premieres?

From looking at the new designs and the general old fashioned look the Coldplay website and their social media platforms are sporting, I dearly hope their new album is more oriented towards "back-to-the-roots" fashioned stuff, and less electronic and all-over-the-place like their last two albums.

Oh boy, what can I say, I'm actually excited! dance.gif.e74aa8a460ae96151fd7b447d341b427.gif

dance.gif.a70d274eeb0942f2a16daeda55954ed2.gif

• Like 10

vintage cping smileys :heart::heart::heart: :dazzled:

ALWAYS, I keep those gifs and old ass smilies saved on all my backup drives, for old times sakes! cheesy.gif.fbe4f24c96813e6d727f7245e6d6ac5a.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Cross your fingers half of these songs are not just transition songs like MMIX or A Hopeful Transmission. Or it’ll be almost the same length of MX and not really a true double album. There’s only 8 songs on each side (going by leaked track list), so just 2 more songs than MX had.

• Like 3

EHepuceXYAA9xqZ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Okay seriously though, please tell me I'm not the only one who gets STRONG millennial vibes from that letter.

It honestly reads like "Hey y'all, we're really tired and old and took like 30345235 years for 5 songs lol. Anyways I can't type for shit so here are our signatures in glitter font lmao bye"

I love them wacko.gif.1ab464579333eaadc26af88b5a692a11.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 9

Cross your fingers half of these songs are not just transition songs like MMIX or A Hopeful Transmission. Or it’ll be almost the same length of MX and not really a true double album. There’s only 8 songs on each side (going by leaked track list), so just 2 more songs than MX had.

Eight tracks per disc... Hope each song will run at least 5 minutes then.

• Like 1

Also, could it be possible, the guys are actually using the instruments on the picture on a song? Or that they left drums piano and sax to others while they play different instruments? Hmmm

Eight tracks per disc... Hope each song will run at least 5 minutes then.

I hope so but I am not holding my breath.

• Like 2