🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
stephen

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

They are so mature musically !!! That is so good! They are doing what they love with great musical maturity! Such a rich sonority!

Great question.

yeah, ive got crappy apple quality earphones at a work computer, so i cant really tell

yeah, ive got crappy apple quality earphones at a work computer, so i cant really tell

I've been trying to figure it out and sounds like it COULD potentially be Chris but I can't 100% confirm, we'll know soon enough

• Wow 1

I've been trying to figure it out and sounds like it COULD potentially be Chris but I can't 100% confirm, we'll know soon enough

I've seen him live in Montreal and he's definitely capable of speaking french super well so I wouldn't put it past him to sing in french that well

Is really cool to read most of the Coldplayers like the new stuff, even those who wasn't pretty sure of the experimental thing... I'll just wait for the official release because I love to live all the process (and yes, suffering a little bit LOL). If you have already listened the new songs, enjoy! We're all here to enjoy Coldplay!

• Like 1

But another poster is openly sharing the snippets and thats fine? I only thought it was fine 'cause we've done it in the past eras. I dont wanna dwell too much on it or argue. I'm gonna get my hands on a leak AND the CD one way or the other, I was only thinking it would keep things from getting cluttered, but its not my call.

No arguments going on here! I just want you to understand that as moderators of the site, we have to ensure that the album does not get leaked on our site. As we have done in past eras, we report all leaks to Coldplay's takedown team and private messages are often turned off during this period.

• Like 4

the album is going to be pretty sh*t tho, as they said its expermiental, but the next album they do that will be more like AHFOD will be good.

Realistically, you haven't heard the album yet... don't judge an album by its cover!

• Like 4

No arguments going on here! I just want you to understand that as moderators of the site, we have to ensure that the album does not get leaked on our site. As we have done in past eras, we report all leaks to Coldplay's takedown team and private messages are often turned off during this period.

Question: If I got leaks elsewhere, can I still describe them here for discussion's sake? Been on the forum since 2011, don't wanna start breaking rules now so I'm covering my bases!

• Like 1

Question: If I got leaks elsewhere, can I still describe them here for discussion's sake? Been on the forum since 2011, don't wanna start breaking rules now so I'm covering my bases!

@ stephen also, if i transcribed the lyrics would that be leaking?

So no private messages from now on?

Arabesque is pure genius. Guy Berryman finally gets what he deserved. I'm in love already.

With Arabesque having a saxophone we can start asking the important questions again, does it play be-bop?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

With Arabesque having a saxophone we can start asking the important questions again, does it play be-bop?

I would love to see Chris playing it live

What album does it most sound likeeeeeeeeee

closest thing to Arabesque would be Viva, Orphans sounds how AHFOD should've sounded, sounds like something Foster the People would make, in a good way

• Like 2

All of us wanted secretly (or not) more Guy in our lives :heart_eyes:... I'm in the Coldplay site watching the countdown LOL

• Like 3