🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
stephen

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

Question: If I got leaks elsewhere, can I still describe them here for discussion's sake? Been on the forum since 2011, don't wanna start breaking rules now so I'm covering my bases!

Of course, just no links! Perhaps use a spoiler tag to avoid ruining it for others

• Like 2

Of course, just no links! Perhaps use a spoiler tag to avoid ruining it for others

You got it!!!

@ stephen also, if i transcribed the lyrics would that be leaking?

Spoiler tag please and thank you

• Like 1

they wont as thier not touring and its not suitable for live music

I've been working for years in live mixing... its pretty doable live! Dont see why is not suitable

All of us wanted secretly (or not) more Guy in our lives :heart_eyes:... I'm in the Coldplay site watching the countdown LOL

nah i want more rock

I've been working for years in live mixing... its pretty doable live! Dont see why is not suitable

cuz listen to AHFOD, the single of the album is like a rock song meaning it is more suited to be played in stadiums and with proper drums and stuff

this guy has the worst takes. 'musicians wont like this, mixers wont like that' then a musician and mixer comes up and just destroys him lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

nah i want more rock

*Almost all of us hahaha

• Angry 1

cuz listen to AHFOD, the single of the album is like a rock song meaning it is more suited to be played in stadiums and with proper drums and stuff

That doesn't mean is not suitable to be played live..... VLV had a lot of strings... Ghost Stories had a lot of synth sounds they didn't play live...

Yet they always played those songs

• Like 1

That doesn't mean is not suitable to be played live..... VLV had a lot of strings... Ghost Stories had a lot of synth sounds they didn't play live...

Yet they always played those songs

thats diffrent, tell me why then Fun and Army of one didnt get played live from AHFOD album then?

this guy has the worst takes. 'musicians wont like this, mixers wont like that' then a musician and mixer comes up and just destroys him lol.

Because he's a troll

• Angry 2

Oh interesting news !! (Not the 3 pages of senseless fighting, but the rest)

EDIT: Thanks! I can't believe my ears are about to be blessed (or not, but I'm optimistic about Arabesque !) :D

• Like 6

thats diffrent, tell me why then Fun and Army of one didnt get played live from AHFOD album then?

Because thats how tours work... they choose songs to play live.... during MX Tour they didnt play up with the birds... you have a lot of examples... and its not because 'its not suitable'

Just to be clear...

Historically it has been the case that one can discuss leaks here and even give clues as to where find them.

The red line has been posting links or sharing the music in the public forums. Private messaging of links has also been allowed.

It would be great to get clarification as to whether rules have substantially changed.

• Like 1

Because thats how tours work... they choose songs to play live.... during MX Tour they didnt play up with the birds... you have a lot of examples... and its not because 'its not suitable'

Twisted Logic... for example! Great song yet....

• Like 1

This all gives me goosebumps like I never had again this strong since the vlv era. So freaking georgeous! They really reinvented themselves!

Love them :moon: :sunrise:

• Like 1

they said that they are not touring for this album, but for the next one they will as this album is not suitable for it. that is why they call it experiemtnal

• Like 1

This all gives me goosebumps like I never had again this strong since the vlv era. So freaking georgeous! They really reinvented themselves!

Love them :moon: :sunrise:

i wish the songs were like paradise, then it would be goose bumps

I won’t be able to judge until I actually hear it but it sounds like they’ve actually done it, the beautiful bastards actually done it and aren’t going to release a NewPlay pop album.

I hope in addition to songs in French, Brass and Sax sections, classical arrangements we will get rock tunes like on Viva (Violet Hill, 42 etc)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

I won’t be able to judge until I actually hear it but it sounds like they’ve actually done it, the beautiful bastards actually done it and aren’t going to release a NewPlay pop album.

I hope in addition to songs in French, Brass and Sax sections, classical arrangements we will get rock tunes like on Viva (Violet Hill, 42 etc)

we wont get rock tunes, its all around the same genre as los uniades which sucks as its really not one of thier best songs, we need more viva and MX

• Angry 1

i wish the songs were like paradise, then it would be goose bumps

Obvious troll is obvious.

You’re not fooling anyone.

• Like 2