stephen

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This and Flags have been on repeat for a while now, for me.

I love Flags!!! :dance:

• Like 4

I now think it's quite ironic that they chose not to embark on the typical world tour for this era... it's likely that a lot of shows would have been canceled by now. So they may have dodged a bullet :confused:

• Like 8

Does anyone else feel like holding on for everyday life was a prophetic notion for the whole world about now?:broken_heart:

• Like 5

The other day I received a physical copy of the Japanese edition of Everyday Life. I was surprised to discover that it was different from the regular version, which I had purchased before, in another aspect apart from the inclusion of Flags as a bonus track. Except for the majority of the text and the symbols, in my opinion the surface of the standard version is matt and lustreless, so are the pages of the booklet. They're solid and sturdy. On the other hand, the hardcover of the Japanese edition is more glossy. I find the surface more smooth. Even the booklet looks more high-quality and feels more pleasant to touch as they are glossy as well. It reminded me of an exhibition catalog. Morevover, I was shocked to find out that the CD had been additionally put in a protective plastic packet despite being in the album case itself!

• Like 2