Jump to content
🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life


[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

  1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

    • Earlier...
      133
    • 1st half of 2020
      36
    • 2nd half of 2020
      53
    • 1st half of 2021
      9
    • 2nd half of 2021
      8
    • Later...
      5

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coldplay Twitter posting article about Everyday Life being a potential contender for the Grammy's album of the year, which would be nominated well over a year the album came out... not sure if it's el

Well, for me Coldplaying is another common room where I can hang out, thus, I'm here so often! But I'm convinced that there are other users who would be more responsible and conscientious as moderator

The other day I received a physical copy of the Japanese edition of Everyday Life. I was surprised to discover that it was different from the regular version, which I had purchased before, in another

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Well, for me Coldplaying is another common room where I can hang out, thus, I'm here so often! But I'm convinced that there are other users who would be more responsible and conscientious as moderators than me. Personally, I would nominate @I ran away and @MarckozZ!

Thanks for mentioning me... Well, I have to say I'd love to be a mod. I've been seeing a lot of spam lately... I'd love to help clean this place from said garbage posts, 

 

BTW: New stuff coming! I'm posting a new remix now!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MarckozZ said:

Thanks for mentioning me... Well, I have to say I'd love to be a mod. I've been seeing a lot of spam lately... I'd love to help clean this place from said garbage posts, 

 

BTW: New stuff coming! I'm posting a new remix now!

I know that you run "Planeta Coldplay" so you must have a plenty of experience as an administrator! Moreover, do we really need to clean this place from the spam posts? Why don't we just upcycle them? 😂

Whoa! I'm looking forward to your new work.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

I know that you run "Planeta Coldplay" so you must have a plenty of experience as an administrator! Moreover, do we really need to clean this place from the spam posts? Why don't we just upcycle them? 😂

Whoa! I'm looking forward to your new work.

Yeah, I know a thing or two about running a fan account... :P

BTW, go give this a listen! 😉

 

Edited by MarckozZ
  • Wow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2020 at 9:29 PM, I ran away said:

Thanks. I don't dislike them by any means, it's just that I don't feel as strongly about them anymore as I used to. At the moment they just don't manage to hold my attention anymore throughout the song.

Happy to report that half a year later I'm completely over that lack of interest in these songs and Everyday Life is a masterpiece to me that I still play comparatively often !

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 10 months later...

Now that dolby atmos is on Apple Music , really surprised everyday life wasn’t a day 1 release given this official Dolby video ….

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2021 at 8:13 PM, deltadon said:

Now that dolby atmos is on Apple Music , really surprised everyday life wasn’t a day 1 release given this official Dolby video ….

 

Update now on Apple Music in Dolby 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2021 at 9:13 PM, deltadon said:

Now that dolby atmos is on Apple Music , really surprised everyday life wasn’t a day 1 release given this official Dolby video ….

 

Can someone explain what Dolby Atmos is and whether us peasants can experience it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...