🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coldplay Twitter posting article about Everyday Life being a potential contender for the Grammy's album of the year, which would be nominated well over a year the album came out... not sure if it's el

Well, for me Coldplaying is another common room where I can hang out, thus, I'm here so often! But I'm convinced that there are other users who would be more responsible and conscientious as moderator

The other day I received a physical copy of the Japanese edition of Everyday Life. I was surprised to discover that it was different from the regular version, which I had purchased before, in another

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Well, for me Coldplaying is another common room where I can hang out, thus, I'm here so often! But I'm convinced that there are other users who would be more responsible and conscientious as moderators than me. Personally, I would nominate @I ran away and @MarckozZ!

Thanks for mentioning me... Well, I have to say I'd love to be a mod. I've been seeing a lot of spam lately... I'd love to help clean this place from said garbage posts, 

BTW: New stuff coming! I'm posting a new remix now!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MarckozZ said:

Thanks for mentioning me... Well, I have to say I'd love to be a mod. I've been seeing a lot of spam lately... I'd love to help clean this place from said garbage posts, 

BTW: New stuff coming! I'm posting a new remix now!

I know that you run "Planeta Coldplay" so you must have a plenty of experience as an administrator! Moreover, do we really need to clean this place from the spam posts? Why don't we just upcycle them? 😂

Whoa! I'm looking forward to your new work.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

I know that you run "Planeta Coldplay" so you must have a plenty of experience as an administrator! Moreover, do we really need to clean this place from the spam posts? Why don't we just upcycle them? 😂

Whoa! I'm looking forward to your new work.

Yeah, I know a thing or two about running a fan account... :P

BTW, go give this a listen! 😉

Edited by MarckozZ
  • Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2020 at 9:29 PM, I ran away said:

Thanks. I don't dislike them by any means, it's just that I don't feel as strongly about them anymore as I used to. At the moment they just don't manage to hold my attention anymore throughout the song.

Happy to report that half a year later I'm completely over that lack of interest in these songs and Everyday Life is a masterpiece to me that I still play comparatively often !

• Like 2
  • 10 months later...

Now that dolby atmos is on Apple Music , really surprised everyday life wasn’t a day 1 release given this official Dolby video ….

• Like 1
On 6/8/2021 at 8:13 PM, deltadon said:

Now that dolby atmos is on Apple Music , really surprised everyday life wasn’t a day 1 release given this official Dolby video ….

Update now on Apple Music in Dolby 

On 6/8/2021 at 9:13 PM, deltadon said:

Can someone explain what Dolby Atmos is and whether us peasants can experience it?