🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

I initially thought it was gonna be some fake recreation of an "unreleased" song but that sounds interesting.

Somebody lemme know if a better quality version of this becomes available. Not that YouTube quality will stop me from getting these unreleased songs. :D

This is also interesting, and probably totally unreleated but I remember an artist by the name of "The Racer" making a cover of Amazing Day and I think another AHFOD song some time back..... Just a similar song title and artist name lol. Prob just a coincidence

I remember this title!

Check out the 5 minute mark of this "Making of Ghost Stories" documentary video...

• Like 6
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coldplay Twitter posting article about Everyday Life being a potential contender for the Grammy's album of the year, which would be nominated well over a year the album came out... not sure if it's el

Well, for me Coldplaying is another common room where I can hang out, thus, I'm here so often! But I'm convinced that there are other users who would be more responsible and conscientious as moderator

The other day I received a physical copy of the Japanese edition of Everyday Life. I was surprised to discover that it was different from the regular version, which I had purchased before, in another

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
I initially thought it was gonna be some fake recreation of an "unreleased" song but that sounds interesting.

Somebody lemme know if a better quality version of this becomes available. Not that YouTube quality will stop me from getting these unreleased songs. :D

This is also interesting, and probably totally unreleated but I remember an artist by the name of "The Racer" making a cover of Amazing Day and I think another AHFOD song some time back..... Just a similar song title and artist name lol. Prob just a coincidence

The song played in the background of their AHFOD Documentary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s a Cultural adviser anyway??

Cultural advisors work with individuals from different cultural heritages and identities and facilitate the coexistence of people in a culturally diverse community. (source)

Edit: The very first thought that occurred to me was 'Are the Coldplay working with this cultural advisor in order to avoid controversy such as cultural appropriation in future?".

• Like 1
Cultural advisors work with individuals from different cultural heritages and identities and facilitate the coexistence of people in a culturally diverse community. (source)

Why do you think they need a Cultural Advisor for?? I think it’s for charity work or something.

• Like 1
Why do you think they need a Cultural Advisor for?? I think it’s for charity work or something.

My (conspiracy) theory: Paolo Petrocelli might have started working with the Coldplay due to the idea of Los Unidades.

• Like 4

Paolo Petrocelli seems to be an Italian cultural advisor. He does a lot of things in his life but maybe the key could be that he founded EMMA for Peace, an association for the promotion of 'musical diplomacy between Europe and Middle East', according to wikipedia.it

Or something like peace concerts in the Middle East...

If that happens, I hope they get lost and eventually end up in The Netherlands so I can see them. From there I will lead them the way to all the other countries :p

• Like 2
Or something like peace concerts in the Middle East...

That's possible.

In February 2017 there were rumors of Coldplay giving concerts in that area, and the band even visited Israel and Palestine, but did not play any concerts there. Perhaps they are now going to give a sort of peace concert there. In that case they would really need a 'cultural advisor'.

Or perhaps they are rehearsing some songs for the next Global Citizen festival.

It is more likely that their activities at the moment are charity related than related to a new album.

• Like 5

@42Escapist wow, I didn't know that this was actually an unreleased track from GS! The production of the track posted in the YT video doesn't really sound much like GS either and they claimed it was a AHFOD era track, they must have been wrong. Guess the original song must have been made in GS, heck maybe even earlier! But this appears to definitely at least be a GS era song, with the sound only revealed to the public in the AHFOD documentary.

@M Marks The Spot, it's very possible that they might be looking to avoid issues such as that, lots of people were calling them out for appropriation in the HFTW video, which I think was stupid but anyway. I do think it's a necessary step for Coldplay however, seeing as they might be the most globally involved band ATM. Not a bad idea to have a cultural advisor on board! Not huge news music wise, but nonetheless it's always good to be keeping up with the Coldplay!

• Like 4

I think it would be an awesome idea if Coldplay filmed a docu-series of them making the new album. They could release it on YouTube like Ariana Grande did with the Dangerous Woman Diaries miniseries.

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

Nothing too important but may be worth mentioning. You may have noticed on Instagram that Davide Rossi was in a studio in Paris two days ago.

http://www.lessentiel.lu/fr/luxembourg/story/chris-martin-etait-aussi-present-pour-rammstein-10217907

According to this article it is very likely to be Coldplay related, as Chris was also in Paris for "recording sessions" before attending the Rammstein gig.

• Like 4

http://www.lessentiel.lu/fr/luxembourg/story/chris-martin-etait-aussi-present-pour-rammstein-10217907

According to this article it is very likely to be Coldplay related, as Chris was also in Paris for "recording sessions" before attending the Rammstein gig.

I suppose these 'recording sessions' are related to Chris's appearance at the Elton JOhn's Aids Foundation Gala at Cap d'Antibes in France on Wednesday July 24th. The other members of Coldplay were not in Paris.

^yeah, they're definitely in studio. Guy posted on his Instagram story a video from the same balcony Davide Rossi posted, so I'm betting at least Chris and Guy have been working with him.

Great news if you ask me! Davide's contritubutions have been some of my favorite to all of Coldplay. Could also just be Los Unidades stuff or rehearsing for a performence, but who knows.

• Like 6