📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

@merril Someone (apologies, I don't remember who exactly !) posteda rumored tracklist a while ago:

[ATTACH=full]9281[/ATTACH]

Thanks. That's very interesting!

probably fake, but here’s a rumored track list

If you're still curious. Madisonb was the person who originally posted the rumoured tracklist!

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coldplay Twitter posting article about Everyday Life being a potential contender for the Grammy's album of the year, which would be nominated well over a year the album came out... not sure if it's el

Well, for me Coldplaying is another common room where I can hang out, thus, I'm here so often! But I'm convinced that there are other users who would be more responsible and conscientious as moderator

The other day I received a physical copy of the Japanese edition of Everyday Life. I was surprised to discover that it was different from the regular version, which I had purchased before, in another

Posted Images

I missed that one but I saw a comment from him saying this wasn't the only video filmed... If that is the case then this recent video could indeed be for a later single.

Like HFTW, the video shoot of which was also our first glimpse into the new era aesthetic !

• Like 3

So I just joined Discord and here are some new rumors I learned from over there (as always, posted by user "Kirboh"):

- The First Time I Said I Love U is a Newplayish song. It's not what you think it is about.

- Conscious Pilot sounds somewhere between Green Eyes and Everglow, and has a scream. The most Oldplayish, "least weird" song on the record.

- Acoustic drums are back

And now something VERY interesting...

A Coldplay music video has been already been filmed in Paris. French fan community Coldplay Corner confirmed this on Discord, saying they have their sources !!

• Like 6
  • Wow 1

Sorry for all the downtime. The database crashed and due to the forum having millions of posts it takes forever for it to come back up. I will let everyone know when all is ok

Doesn't it always crash shortly before a release ? (And isn't that a good sign :D)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Can I just say that Mission A.B.O.R.T. will become my new Car Kids if the discord leaker is messing with us?

It sounds too cool & Daft Punk are the producers THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD ON AHFOD NOT STARGATE. 7 minutes hasn't happened since the fantastic Yes/Chinese Sleep Chant.

• Like 9

Can I just say that Mission A.B.O.R.T. will become my new Car Kids if the discord leaker is messing with us?

It sounds too cool & Daft Punk are the producers THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD ON AHFOD NOT STARGATE. 7 minutes hasn't happened since the fantastic Yes/Chinese Sleep Chant.

The leaker said the 7 minute trck features a hidden track called Declaration of Nations.

But we don't know it it's true or not. Seems like he deleted his account on Discord now.

• Like 8

Coldplay Corner just tweeted saying he is faking it to draw attention to the discord. This is 100% false. The discord staff have no clue who this guy is.

Someone also posted a gif on reddit of a teaser for metamorphosis coming out next Friday. It looks fake as hell though

• Like 3

Coldplay Corner just tweeted saying he is faking it to draw attention to the discord. This is 100% false. The discord staff have no clue who this guy is.

Someone also posted a gif on reddit of a teaser for metamorphosis coming out next Friday. It looks fake as hell though

Apologies, I misread their tweet! He just left the discord so maybe he is trying to cover his tracks and stay out of trouble. He is apparently an IT guy with connections to someone close to the band

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2

Apologies, I misread their tweet! He just left the discord so maybe he is trying to cover his tracks and stay out of trouble. He is apparently an IT guy with connections to someone close to the band

You mean an 'Italian' person? Someone that's close to Coldplay like Davide Rossi?

• Like 1

Yeah, I spotted that as well. The teaser was definitely fake. Though the artwork was quite okay, the audio just sounded fake. Not even fake as in it didn't sound like Coldplay, but fake as in made with fake instruments through an app like FL Studio or Garageband.

I've been following that discord earlier tonight. The guy shared his 'info', and then got a little carried away and turned every question into a teaser. I'm not sure if he was trolling or if he was just that excited to have insider information, but I do know that he did not leave to cover his tracks. People didn't buy into his story and his enthusiasm and basically bullied him away. Also, his connection close to the band was supposedly someone at Parlophone, though he didn't want to disclose who or what position that person held.

You mean an 'Italian' person? Someone that's close to Coldplay like Davide Rossi?

No, IT as in a guy who works with computers, not an Italian guy.

• Like 1