🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
stephen

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

W

Kirboh on discord just say "No not like Viva totally, Definitely some Viva vibes, But from what I heard only X&Y/AHFOD is best mix comparison I can think of"

New single friday : One way train this Friday and then live performance of one way train at rock the vote tidal. Contain banjo, tempo of Hurts like heaven

With that picture of the band, I can’t see X&Y/AHFOD influence at all!

• Like 3

Just reporting what Kirboh is telling on Discord

Oh okay. Let's hope he's right! Thanks for reporting :)))

• Like 3

I'm totally digging this! So many possibilities. Makes me think of the Magic video. I think we may know what our first LP8 video will look like.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, Coldplay's poster that was spotted less than 12 hours ago is removed now.

Credits to user aboutnando on Discord for going to find out if the poster was still there

I was thinking: Maybe they have waited till the pictures were shared on social media and eventually decided to remove the poster (and hang it up somewhere else)??????

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

What a crazy ride this day has been. Can't even focus on my work because I've been busy following the LP8 speculation on discord and our forum. :joy:

Having said that, if Kirboh ranked LP8 as easy #2 (#1 being VLVoDaAHF), then this album must be good.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, Coldplay's poster that was spotted less than 12 hours ago is removed now.

Credits to user aboutnando on Discord for going to find out if the poster was still there

I was thinking: Maybe they have waited till the pictures were shared on social media and eventually decided to remove the poster (and hang it up somewhere else)??????

ColdplayXtra are now reporting that station personnel said the poster was taken down because it was put up too early. It should've gone up Thursday the 17th.

• Like 2

So perhaps new Single will come at 18. Oct....

• Like 1

ColdplayXtra are now reporting that station personnel said the poster was taken down because it was put up too early. It should've gone up Thursday the 17th.

I know, I was actually thinking that metro station staff should have hang it up on friday the 25th. Maybe the staff thought it said the 15th instead of 25th?

• Like 1

From Discord: One Way Train has a tempo similar to Hurts Like Heaven

This is just as similar as when someone during the LP7 discussions stated that "HFTW has the same tempo as Violet Hill" and we all know how that turned out

• Like 8

I know, I was actually thinking that it should have hang it up on friday the 25th. Maybe the staff thought it said the 15th instead of 25th?

Okay, I just saw the latest update on ColdplayXtra that according to staff the poster was meant to appear on the 17th this month, on a thursday apparently.

Okay, I just saw the latest update on ColdplayXtra that according to staff the poster was meant to appear on the 17th this month, on a thursday apparently.

That sounds quite logical. Teasers on Thursday, single Friday and then the album announcement on Friday or early next week. But I do wonder where ColdplayXtra got that information from. Nando from Discord fed them the empty poster space photo's and said on Discord that the station personnel told him it shouldn't have been put up for another couple of weeks. So I wonder if ColdplayXtra made that 17th up themselves or if they have another source at Paulista Station.

That sounds quite logical. Teasers on Thursday, single Friday and then the album announcement on Friday or early next week. But I do wonder where ColdplayXtra got that information from. Nando from Discord fed them the empty poster space photo's and said on Discord that the station personnel told him it shouldn't have been put up for another couple of weeks. So I wonder if ColdplayXtra made that 17th up themselves or if they have another source at Paulista Station.

Exactly, who is that "thursday the 17th" source . . . . .

Probably that poster was an unauthorized one hung up by some Coldplay fans just to hypen up people. Perhaps the band knows nothing about the poster.

Probably that poster was an unauthorized one hung up by some Coldplay fans just to hypen up people. Perhaps the band knows nothing about the poster.

I don't think so. That station has always staff around

Let me pop my head in and say...im glad I was wrong!

• Like 4

Coming back from my personal hibernation to see this... Truly interesting and exciting!

Also, I'm sharing with you a world exclusive! The working process for this new album, since 1906 to 1919... :joy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

By the way, are we sure it's Nietzsche in that picture? They date it as 22 November 1919, but Nietzsche died in 1900. Isn't there a similarly moustached musician from that era who was alive in 1919 and better fits the Fool's Gold theme?

• Like 2

Coming back from my personal hibernation to see this... Truly interesting and exciting!

Also, I'm sharing with you a world exclusive! The working process for this new album, since 1906 to 1919... :joy:

How is it possible to watch a private video in the first place???

Anyway, thanks for sharing this video! It's so funny. I knew they made the video but had never seen it in high quality.

Jonny's last sentence ''I predict railways will be big in the future'' is hilarious :joy:

• Like 2