🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
stephen

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

Dude. That’s an awesome find!

What made you research them?

Well I tried to find any relationship between 1919 and music in general then I found out about that band

• Like 4

This is makes the sun and moon even more puzzling. As it does not = jazz at all. Lol.

• Like 2

If we can find some connection with middle east culture it would all make sense

• Like 1

What I think is that the sun and moon don’t represent the concept of the album it’s just a symbol. Like flower of life in AHFOD The album was about togetherness and not giving up etc it wasn’t about Flower of Life, It wasn’t the concept of the album it was a symbol that they liked it and liked what it meant. I think the sun and moon only represents time and the common thing that happened in 22 November 1919 and will happen in 22 November 2019 is the eclipse so I guess they’re trying to get us back in time in this way or something like that. It’s only a theory so we’re not sure of anything yet. The funny thing is that in The Scientist Video he tries to get back in time and the video made in black and white and in the discerption it has the sun and moon symbol

• Like 7

What I think is that the sun and moon don’t represent the concept of the album it’s just a symbol. Like flower of life in AHFOD The album was about togetherness and not giving up etc it wasn’t about Flower of Life, It wasn’t the concept of the album it was a symbol that they liked it and liked what it meant. I think the sun and moon only represents time and the common thing that happened in 22 November 1919 and will happen in 22 November 2019 is the eclipse so I guess they’re trying to get us back in time in this way or something like that. It’s only a theory so we’re not sure of anything yet.

I agree with this theory. What i find interesting is the use of a 10 pointed star. Ive read in the past that chris is into kabbalah (jewish mysticism), and in the kabbalah tree of life there are 10 emnations of the expression of god. This is just a theory, but chris being sprirtual i can only imagine the symbols would be meaningful, especially after the flower of life used for the last LP. Google kabbalah tree of life and perhaps it will make sense in this context.

• Like 3

That’s my thought too, I think the Sun & moon symbol is the album equivalent to the flower of life from AHFOD, which is equivalent to the angel wings on Ghost Stories.

I’d been hyping myself since last week that today would be the day we saw a single but it’s fast turning out not to be the case. Unless I get a pleasant surprise tomorrow morning but I’m not holding my breath

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Btw, except for Aliens, all the videos on the youtube channel that have turned black and white have only Chris on the video thumbnail image. (Except for half of Johnny's face in The Hardest Part).

Well, most of the times, the thumbnail usually has the frontman on it, so maybe I'm overthinking it, but it also feels a little strange that those were selected.

• Like 2

The official Website coldplay.com Now has only the two Symbols of moon and sun, nothing else.

Very strange.

The official Website coldplay.com Now has only the two Symbols of moon and sun, nothing else.

Very strange.

it's been like that since yesterday

• Haha 4

About the number of CP music videos, I think they possibly uploaded all of the videos to YouTube for LP8 already.

12 new videos since July 7th? 10 music/performance videos, 2 teasers or so. Perhaps more teasers and less music videos or exact the opposite.

Hi! I'm new here but I've been reading this whole thread for some days, so sorry if I say sth that has already been said.

I've been thinking about the sun and moon symbols and I thought of the possibility that maybe each one belongs to one upcoming album. I mean, maybe the moon is the symbol for LP8 and the sun for LP9, and they are just announcing both albums at once.

Just a theory, but I see it pretty likely.

• Like 4

Hi! I'm new here but I've been reading this whole thread for some days, so sorry if I say sth that has already been said.

I've been thinking about the sun and moon symbols and I thought of the possibility that maybe each one belongs to one upcoming album. I mean, maybe the moon is the symbol for LP8 and the sun for LP9, and they are just announcing both albums at once.

Just a theory, but I see it pretty likely.

Hi, welcome! Hope you enjoy the forums as they're currently more alive than ever!

• Like 1

it's been like that since yesterday

Thanks. So much is happening here that I am losing track of all the messages. But why has it changed?

• Haha 1

Hi, welcome! Hope you enjoy the forums as they're currently more alive than ever!

Thank you! I've been such a big fan for a lot of years now. Everything that's happening those days is too interesting for me not to participate in the debates.

• Like 1

Some people believe they will start hourly teasers at the top of the hour in 15 mins. Let’s see!

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Some people believe they will start hourly teasers at the top of the hour in 15 mins. Let’s see!

Sources???

Who do you mean by "some people"

Sources???

Who do you mean by "some people"

Just people speculating on twitter

Believe in Love is no longer the highlighted video on the channel, or is my phone glitching?

coldplay.com is white! :o

I'm not seeing this... What's happening???

EDIT: okay false alarm

But still the highlighted video 'Believe in Love' is not highlighted anymore.

• Like 1