⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
onlylove

Chris Martin buys Malibu Theater

My first thought upon reading this was that it may be a venue that will host special charity concerts or events in the future, for all kinds of performers (not just Coldplay).

I think the second most likely thing is that it will indeed be turned into a recording studio.

• Like 2

I think the things in that theatre is gonna be the same. Turning it to a recording studio is not so sensible. Maybe some charity concerts and rehearsals by Coldplay. Otherwise, nothing special.

"Not only is the Malibu Playhouse home to two acting troupes - the Young Actors Project and the Once Upon a Time Children's Theater - the space also hosts comedy nights, camps, classes and singer showcases."

Taken from the media report, this sounds like Chris's sort of thing … supporting kids. I do hope he allows these projects to continue.

• Like 2

Yeah I think it would has to do with Chris wanting to showcase young performers/lesser known artists rather than a recording studio. You'd think if it was a recording studio or anything for the band, it would be purchased by all of them, not just Chris

i would honestly be surprised if ANYTHING Coldplay-related were to ever happen in that theater, if not only because i feel it wouldn't have been only Chris's purchase in that case

• Like 1