✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Covering Other Artists’ Music

Major Cooper

Lol... The Lou Reed Cover is also perfect for the other thread (re: Funny and Cool Stuff during Coldplay Concerts) [emoji4]

That's weird because I thought "You only live twice is funny...in a very dark way... but the kind of thing Chris Martin would do and that would make me giggle.... ;)

He might be completely serious about it tho!

Whereas Perfect Day is just dark. :(

love

Freya

• Like 1

That's weird because I thought "You only live twice is funny...in a very dark way... but the kind of thing Chris Martin do and that would make me giggle.... ;)

He might be completely serious about it tho!

Whereas Perfect Day is just dark. :(

love

Freya

Hi, Freya! It was not secondary to the content of the song, but because he messed up at the end of it - laughing while acknowledging his mistake. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi, Freya! It was not secondary to the content of the song, but because he messed up at the end of it - laughing while acknowledging his mistake. :)

Yes! No I understood. I think Colonel Martin is making a joke. I bet they practiced that song a lot or at least he listened to it a lot (probably used to have it on repeat play) because he seems to know the lyrics really well. He might have fukt himself up doing it however, he sounds like more of a mess when he stops.

I know I was.

I like his sense of humour though. Being able to laugh helps get you through the dark times.

It's kinda something Fukt though.

Such a perfect day,

You made me forget myself,

I thought I was someone else....

...someone good...

love

Freya

• Like 1

Yes! No I understood. I think Colonel Martin is making a joke. I bet they practiced that song a lot or at least he listened to it a lot (probably used to have it on repeat play) because he seems to know the lyrics really well. He might have fukt himself up doing it however, he sounds like more of a mess when he stops.

I know I was.

I like his sense of humour though. Being able to laugh helps get you through the dark times.

It's kinda something Fukt though.

Such a perfect day,

You made me forget myself,

I thought I was someone else....

...someone good...

love

Freya

Nicely put... [emoji1303]

Thank you so much for posting this, @Major Cooper !! I loved this song so much when it came out (I was a senior in high school) and I didn't know that Coldplay covered it live! You just made my day :):):)

My pleasure, @ColdplayingMama...! Glad you enjoyed it! :) Cool song from Kylie, and then covered by Coldplay... Couldn’t get any better...! :)

• Like 1

Thank you so much for posting this, @Major Cooper !! I loved this song so much when it came out (I was a senior in high school) and I didn't know that Coldplay covered it live! You just made my day :):):)

You'll be pleasantly surprised to know Coldplay re-covered it with Kylie herself during the GS tour while they were in Australia! (listen for a mega addition to the drums before the last chorus by Will... :D)

• Like 3