brandon_jc

fix you ahfod tour version backing/stems

hello all! (first thread here) anyways, i am looking for backing track/stems for the ahfod version of fix you to use in a live band scenario. i've tried doing it myself but no avail (getting the arpeggiator to sync and sound right is the kicker). all i'm really looking for is the arp from midnight (on a loop just like in the live version) and the strings as well. any help is greatly appreciated over here!!! (if requested, i can show what i've created so far)

thanks in advance!

• Like 1

hello all! (first thread here) anyways, i am looking for backing track/stems for the ahfod version of fix you to use in a live band scenario. i've tried doing it myself but no avail (getting the arpeggiator to sync and sound right is the kicker). all i'm really looking for is the arp from midnight (on a loop just like in the live version) and the strings as well. any help is greatly appreciated over here!!! (if requested, i can show what i've created so far)

thanks in advance!

PM me and I'll guide you

Hey! here are my fix you files with the midnight intro! i also included the tempo map if you want to use a different click!

[MEDIA=googledrive]1NzOaKD__nQanXZH8sHbOO5m4h1IClfke[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NzOaKD__nQanXZH8sHbOO5m4h1IClfke/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for that unfortunately it’s a zip file and isn’t supported. Can you upload file links separately rather than in one zip file?

What’s your email??

Hey! Can you also please email it to me? The drive link above doesn't exist anymore. I'll PM you the email address rn. Thanks in advance.

WHAT?!!?!??!?!?! I WOULD LOVE THE STEMS AS WELL I AM SENDING YOU A PM IN 2 SECONDS

Hi there! Can someone re-up the Fix You/Midnight intro stems? The Google Drive link does not work anymore :-(

Anybody got this?

I think I might have it, DM me with your email address and I can send it to you.

I haven't gotten anything about this yet :(