🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
MickCas

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

No still looking :( the iTunes version does look way better than the DVD though. Hopefully a link pops up soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

iTunes has 1080p version? Did you watch it by any chance is it better than DVD? Even i am looking for downloads

Sooooooo. I ordered and received today the limited edition of the Butterfly Package Lithograph. This was according to the store on the website meant to be

'A strictly limited edition collectible individually numbered (1/500) lithograph'

So imagine my dismay when I receive it today. No number anyway telling me which of the 500 mine is. I have emailed Live Nation to ask why this is but am I being optimistic in expecting a sensible reply??

Yikes, I ordered one too. Still waiting on mine. I was hoping id get 42/500. Thats a bummer theyre not marked!

iTunes has 1080p version? Did you watch it by any chance is it better than DVD? Even i am looking for downloads
I saw the preview from the store and it looks way better. I'm still looking for download links as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I really thought that the live Sao Paulo (DVD or iTunes version) was going to be available quickly on the internet. It is very strange that nobody has uploaded it :worried:

• Like 2

friends, I have a problem with the file, it is supposed to be seen on iTunes, but since I downloaded it, it does not play anything, I downloaded it again, but it's still the same, given the size of the movie, I think I'll pass it on, if the forum allows it, via utorrent, I will wait for confirmation if you allow me to share the torrent file 06.thumb.jpg.ecc578932eccc6be31c3ac4298a35c98.jpg

01.jpg.759457ca4d30d0480620022bf0512c23.jpg

02.thumb.jpg.2cbc467dbb35c05b5a8fdd4e14bc0955.jpg

03.thumb.jpg.f508b93349a863029e379fe7f6f2d5c0.jpg

04.thumb.jpg.64f55e59f03c8ea78b26daf3892739bd.jpg

05.thumb.jpg.c6e77d6102cb6a09dfd83992246c150a.jpg

• Like 1

has problems with playback, I've already tested it with different players like the VLC, MPC, and iTunes, but I only see the file information, the chapters, but it does not allow me to see the content

• Like 1

This is the technical sheet that I was able to draw with MEDIA INFO

Format : MPEG-4

Codec ID : M4V

File size : 4.17 GiB

Duration : 2h 0mn

Overall bit rate : 4 969 Kbps

Movie name : Coldplay: Live In São Paulo

Performer : Coldplay

Genre : Concert Films

Encoded date : UTC 2018-12-07 08:00:00

Tagged date : UTC 2018-11-21 11:57:51

Cover : Yes

cnID : 1440072865

atID : 471744

geID : 4422

desc : Long-term Coldplay collaborator Mat Whitecross directs 'Live In São Paulo' an exhilarating concert film captured at the climax of the band's record-breaking 'A Head Full Of Dreams Tour'

hdvd : 2

stik : 9

purd : 2018-12-07 01:21:56

sonm : Coldplay: Live In São Paulo

soar : Coldplay

iTunEXTC : cl-movie|Sin Calificación|900|

ldes : Long-term Coldplay collaborator Mat Whitecross directs 'Live In São Paulo' an exhilarating concert film captured at the climax of the band's record-breaking 'A Head Full Of Dreams Tour'

iTunMOVI : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?> / <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"> / <plist version="1.0"> / <dict> / <key>studio</key><string>Parlophone UK</string> / <key>cast</key> / <array> / </array> / <key>directors</key> / <array> / </array> / <key>codirectors</key> / <array> / </array> / <key>producers</key> / <array> / </array> / <key>screenwriters</key> / <array> / </array> / </dict> / </plist>

Video #1

ID : 1

Format : AVC

Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec

Format profile : [email protected]

Format settings, CABAC : Yes

Format settings, ReFrames : 5 frames

Codec ID : drmi

Bit rate mode : Variable

Bit rate : 4 796 Kbps

Width : 1 920 pixels

Height : 816 pixels

Display aspect ratio : 2.35:1

Frame rate mode : Constant

Frame rate : 25.000 fps

Color space : YUV

Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0

Bit depth : 8 bits

Scan type : Progressive

Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.122

Stream size : 4.02 GiB (97%)

Title : Core Media Video

Language : English

Encoded date : UTC 2018-11-21 11:57:37

Color primaries : BT.709-5, BT.1361, IEC 61966-2-4, SMPTE RP177

Transfer characteristics : BT.709-5, BT.1361

Matrix coefficients : BT.709-5, BT.1361, IEC 61966-2-4 709, SMPTE RP177

Video #2

ID : 5

Format : M-JPEG

Codec ID : jpeg

Bit rate : 5 691 bps

Width : 640 pixels

Height : 272 pixels

Display aspect ratio : 1.855

Frame rate mode : Variable

Frame rate : 0.003 fps

Minimum frame rate : 0.002 fps

Maximum frame rate : 0.009 fps

Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 10.897

Stream size : 5.43 MiB (0%)

Title : Core Media Video

Audio

ID : 2

Format : AAC

Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec

Format version : Version 4

Format profile : LC

Format settings, SBR : No

Codec ID : 40

Bit rate : 160 Kbps

Maximum bit rate : 218 Kbps

Channel(s) : 2 channels

Channel positions : Front: L R

Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz

Bit depth : 16 bits

Stream size : 138 MiB (3%)

Title : Core Media Audio

Encryption : iTunes

Text

ID : 4

Format : Timed text

Codec ID : tx3g

Bit rate : 2 bps

Stream size : 1.36 KiB (0%)

Title : Core Media Text

Audio

ID : 2

Format : AAC

Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec

Format version : Version 4

Format profile : LC

Format settings, SBR : No

Codec ID : 40

Bit rate : 160 Kbps

Maximum bit rate : 218 Kbps

Channel(s) : 2 channels

Channel positions : Front: L R

Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz

Bit depth : 16 bits

Stream size : 138 MiB (3%)

Title : Core Media Audio

Encryption : iTunes

Well, I hope the audio quality of the physical DVD is better than that. I hope for a true LPCM lossless audio track.

No interest to extract the audio part of the gig with this lossy iTunes quality.

friends, I have a problem with the file, it is supposed to be seen on iTunes, but since I downloaded it, it does not play anything, I downloaded it again, but it's still the same, given the size of the movie, I think I'll pass it on, if the forum allows it, via utorrent, I will wait for confirmation if you allow me to share the torrent file [ATTACH=full]8094[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8095[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8096[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8097[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8098[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8099[/ATTACH]

Could you share it? By PM maybe?

Could you share it? By PM maybe?

Yes please! Yours would be the first download link for Coldplay in Sao Paulo on the entire internet :joy::joy:

• Like 1

who would like to download it and verify on their own if they can do something to reproduce it, would be a great help, I already downloaded it and downloaded it from itunes but still the same, I pass them via the torrent file so they can download it, just if I ask you for discretion, because although I do not think there are any problems with copyrigth, if you wanted to preserve your anonymity as much as possible, just stay in the colplaying community

who would like to download it and verify on their own if they can do something to reproduce it, would be a great help, I already downloaded it and downloaded it from itunes but still the same, I pass them via the torrent file so they can download it, just if I ask you for discretion, because although I do not think there are any problems with copyrigth, if you wanted to preserve your anonymity as much as possible, just stay in the colplaying community

Could you share it with me by PM too?

Could you share it with me by PM too, pls?

Could you send me by PM too?

They have not even launched in Brazil, Neither on itunes.

Could you send me by PM? I hope I can do something to fix this!

I have the 720p version, with the 5.1 Dolby Digital track from the DVD. I'm uploading this in the night (Chilean night) but you can send me a DM now and i send the link after the upload is already. I will upload in google drive because Mega sucks. ❤

• Like 2

Sure, I just wanna watch it! hehe I can give it a try on solving the playback issue...let's hope it works!

If someone can send to me jn dm the link of audio 5.1 can i give to all member of community the full version itunes with 5.1

iTunes only in 2.0 stereo, not with 5.1

iTunes only in 2.0 stereo, not with 5.1

yes that's why i want create a 5.1 version of a full HD version..

• Like 1

Friends, I have problems with the crawlers, all those who send you a link both a while ago and yesterday, please reject it, I will try to restart the file again so you can download it

Friends, I have problems with the crawlers, all those who send you a link both a while ago and yesterday, please reject it, I will try to restart the file again so you can download it

Yeah I noticed there was something going on

I'll be waiting friend ^^