🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
jainharshul96

Los Unidades

cp.PNG.15d846d2f85d86abdf89ccbdcbaf51b3.PNG

Hey, I saw this post by Parlophone Records, the image here looks like that of coldplay from Midnight. The post was also liked by Coldplay. So does anybody know what this is?

• Like 2

I knew something was strange this morning when going in to work Greg James mentioned on Radio 1 about a new Parlophone signing and to watch this space...

Its been pointed out on twitter too that the bottom right there is an anagram "Y02LPAC81ODL" in the Coldplay font "Coldplay2018" :dizzy:

"From now, we'll only be full of surprises"

Well, what a surprise, huh?

Guy said in the film that maybe it was a little too late to change their name. I guess it's never too late for anything then.

• Like 3

"From now, we'll only be full of surprises"

Well, what a surprise, huh?

Guy said in the film that maybe it was a little too late to change their name. I guess it's never too late for anything then.

I think that was Will?

I came here for this comment haha

well. change the forum name to LosUnidadesing.[/quote
  • Like 2

Official instagram account @losunidades is in place as well

I had to come back to the forum for this. This cannot be a name change right? Right?!

Oh my god!

Is a very strange name, and sounds maybe not bad but very strange in spanish.

But is very original jajaja

I can't believe they are changing the name. It wouldn't be the best marketing option in my opinion

Couldn‘t it be that „los unidades“ with that awesome logo is just the title of LP8?

If i remember correctly, their contract with parlophone was running out after AHFOD. Now they announced a new contract with parlophone and „los unidades“ is the new album?

I mean the logo is also quite awesome and could be for an album, right? [emoji848]

Couldn‘t it be that „los unidades“ with that awesome logo is just the title of LP8?

If i remember correctly, their contract with parlophone was running out after AHFOD. Now they announced a new contract with parlophone and „los unidades“ is the new album?

I mean the logo is also quite awesome and could be for an album, right? [emoji848]

I'm hoping it's just an album name. Of course I'll support them fully, but I really hope they stay Coldplay

• Like 3

Damn, one of the things I love about CP is how they put breadcrumbs all around when something is coming up. Y02LPAC81ODL :)

Damn, one of the things I love about CP is how they put breadcrumbs all around when something is coming up. Y02LPAC81ODL :)

It's cool yeah! Not good for my anxiety though haha, the artwork looks insanely good!

I'm hoping it's just an album name. Of course I'll support them fully, but I really hope they stay Coldplay

I hope too, but I should point out that the Parlophone post on Instagram states "new signing"... plus, a new album promotion with a ghost stories photo edited? It probably is something different

• Like 1

I hope too, but I should point out that the Parlophone post on Instagram states "new signing"... plus, a new album promotion with a ghost stories photo edited? It probably is something different

That‘s why i meant „new signing“ in terms of they signed a new contract.

With „car kids“ popping up and the reuse of a ghost stories promo picture, maybe the album will be about recycling unfinished stuff from previous eras

Really hoping it‘s not a new band name [emoji28]

• Like 5

maybe the album will be about recycling unfinished stuff from previous eras

Fantastic idea! We know that they've got such a big arsenal of unreleased tracks. Go Coldplay, let's do this!

• Like 1

The Facebook page Los Unidades is born too.

Also Los Unidades Mongolia.

I still have to get used to this name, best way for me to remember is Los Unidad es

Uni dads [emoji16]

so.... hyped. But i true hope its a Record title

Hmm since there‘s lots of social media accounts popping up too, it won‘t be just an album [emoji85]

• Like 1