🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
LelieJens

Live in São Paulo Album

YyiAqWW.jpg

Hey! I took all the music from the Live in Sao Paulo DVD (credits to ColdplayKB and rafa89 for handing me the full HD version) and mixed them together into an album. I have edited some crowd noise out, and shortened the applause.

I have the full album (with all info updated like album title, songs, number, cover art, ...) in a RAR file (WAV edition also available, but without full information). If you are interested in the album, please PM me!

I really like this version over the Live in Buenos Aires cd, because I feel that Live in Buenos Aires is somehow too compressed and too much edited.

Enjoy listening :)

(Download link removed, PM me for the link!)

(PS, yes I know that the photo in the cover isn't from AHFOD, but geez I liked it too much that I had to use it. And yes, sorry, that one beat from Life Is Beautiful is still in the album, I thought it was a nice extra.)

• Like 6

Hmmm this is a bit of a grey zone but I think we better stick to PMs to avoid possible issues :) Nice work though!

PM Jens for the link, people

Hmmm this is a bit of a grey zone but I think we better stick to PMs to avoid possible issues :) Nice work though!

PM Jens for the link, people

Alrighty! Edited the thread. :)

• Like 1

YyiAqWW.jpg

Hey! I took all the music from the Live in Sao Paulo DVD (credits to ColdplayKB and rafa89 for handing me the full HD version) and mixed them together into an album. I have edited some crowd noise out, and shortened the applause.

I have the full album (with all info updated like album title, songs, number, cover art, ...) in a RAR file (WAV edition also available, but without full information). The link is found below this thread. If this is against the rules, I can take the off the thread and people can DM me for the album.

I really like this version over the Live in Buenos Aires cd, because I feel that Live in BA is somehow too compressed and too much edited.

(PS, yes I know that the photo in the cover isn't from AHFOD, but geez I liked it too much that I had to use it. And yes, sorry, that one beat from Life Is Beautiful is still in the album, I thought it was a nice extra.)

I WANT IT SO BAD

YyiAqWW.jpg

I have the full album (with all info updated like album title, songs, number, cover art, ...) in a RAR file (WAV edition also available, but without full information). If you are interested in the album, please PM me!

I really like this version over the Live in Buenos Aires cd, because I feel that Live in Buenos Aires is somehow too compressed and too much edited.

So I am a bit of a muppet about these things - how do you PM (privte message?) someone on this site??? Anyway my PM would say can I have one too please?

• Like 1

So I am a bit of a muppet about these things - how do you PM (privte message?) someone on this site??? Anyway my PM would say can I have one too please?

Haha no problem. I see you have found the PM button.

If anyone has trouble messaging me, just reply on this thread and I'll send you a PM.

• Like 1

Official alternative cover :

268x0w.jpg

Yes I know, but that's the DVD cover, and I thought that the current cover worked out better.

YyiAqWW.jpg

Can you pm it to me pls??

Haha no problem. I see you have found the PM button.

If anyone has trouble messaging me, just reply on this thread and I'll send you a PM.

Same as Shoeboxlady ^_^ I been around the forums for a long time and still have no idea how to PM... Sorry ;/

So, I would like to have this one as well! Thanks in advance.