🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
Coeurli

Sunrise - the track

Now that we have the official track list, we can discuss each track individually!

So, what do you think the opener to Sunrise/Everyday Life will sound like ??

:sunrise:

• Like 1

Hope i'm wrong but I'm down with the theory others have proposed which is that this is that pleasant instrumental they teased a few weeks back with the violins. Maybe it's like an MX style opening.

• Like 4

Oh yeah that would be amazing

Their instrumental openers are so good

Well, their openers are always incredible let's face it.

• Like 2

Hope i'm wrong but I'm down with the theory others have proposed which is that this is that pleasant instrumental they teased a few weeks back with the violins. Maybe it's like an MX style opening.

20191104_124706.thumb.png.7a8f1249fb2a3599c23ac9495ee91ef0.png

guaranteed with rossi

I missed this, link plz?

Brilliant work by Davide! I love how it's not just an intrusmental intro, it's a full song, and it's a full story. It reminds me of Life is beautiful (the movie). It's a perfect opener for this album.

• Like 3

This piece of music is so heartbreakingly sad, almost reminds me of a funeral. But as always with Coldplay, it features a beautiful glimmer of hope at the end !

It was a missed opportunity to not have the string section in London perform this live, by the way.

• Like 4

Yeah, they seem to be avoiding playing this song live proper with an orchestra. A shame, because this is literally an orchestral song that would give them a chance to fully shine solo in all their beauty and glory.

They shoulda even done it in Jordan as they did have an orchestra for COTW, maybe they were busy at the time or something bc I can't remember whether they were there at all for the Sunrise performance. I guess they didn't play it in the BBC Radio 1 session at all, but they totally should have played it live with that massive church/hall sound that museum provided, woulda sounded sooooo e b i p

• Like 4

Imagine Sunrise ii, That would blow my mind

• Like 3
  • Wow 2