🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
Coeurli

بنی آدم (Bani Adam) - Sunset

Now that we have the official track list, we can discuss each track individually!

What do you think the 6th track of Sunset/Everyday life part 2 will sound like ?

:moon:

Would they pull a repeat of Kaleidoscope and have this poem read out loud on the album as an interlude track?

Very much the same message of Arabesque in the poem, but my best guess is that this is one of the shorter interludes? Or maybe they take us by surprise and it's a super swanky Arab Jazz song.

• Like 1

This piano solo is from a live Coldplay performance but I can't find it anywhere on Youtube...

Does someone know what the language at the very end of the song is ?

Btw, the piano totally reminded me of the bits we heard in the track "Kaleidoscope" on AHFOD

Guys the piano is from an ending of a song, I just can't remember which, it was a live performance in a closed arena (not stadium).

Surely someone will find it, it has to be on YouTube? But I think it was from VLV or MX era, not later!

Guys the piano is from an ending of a song, I just can't remember which, it was a live performance in a closed arena (not stadium).

Surely someone will find it, it has to be on YouTube? But I think it was from VLV or MX era, not later!

Here it is!

• Like 7
  • Wow 1

Here it is!

Clark you are an absolute gem!!!!!

• Like 1

This piano solo is from a live Coldplay performance but I can't find it anywhere on Youtube...

Damn your memory is good! I thought for sure it was leftover from Postcards From Faraway!

• Like 1

Nobody posted this! Great atmosphere. It really is maybe their best "piano instrumental/interlude"

Not available for me.

Is all the premium YT content for US only?? Like wtf. What’s the point of me signing up for the premium account? Grrr.

Not available for me.

Is all the premium YT content for US only?? Like wtf. What’s the point of me signing up for the premium account? Grrr.

I watched it from germany without any premium account!

Okay, this is weird, because I'm not a premium member but there's some stuff I can watch and some stuff I can't watch. :joy: I can watch this video of Chris playing Bani Adam though, I love that atmosphere...

• Like 1

Okay, this is weird, because I'm not a premium member but there's some stuff I can watch and some stuff I can't watch. :joy: I can watch this video of Chris playing Bani Adam though, I love that atmosphere...

Yup same!

The 2nd part of the song is very U2 esque don't ya think?

The 2nd part of the song is very U2 esque don't ya think?

YEAH, TOTALLY... LOVE THAT

This song is a perfect transition in a really strong moment of the album (i mean one moment you're listening to Eko and BAM suddenly you find yourself singing the Hallelujahs of Everyday life...), and the opportunity to insist on the message of the album. Really cool.

This song has grown so much on me. The piano part is hauntingly pure and sad, and the loopy guitar/drums track in the second half sounds really unsettling/intriguing.

The Persian lines and the African chant at the end transitioning into COTW are gorgeous.

Wish they had performed this live in London instead of Chris's solo performance of ASFOS on piano.

• Like 2

I must hear Sunrise and Church together, and same for Bani Adam and COTW. Chills!

• Like 2

I agree on this, too.

its all about the guitar

• Like 1