jc90

Unnamed LP9 Thread

In my opinion, this cold play has lost vision of their roots. I want them to make an album in favor of their first two albums.

In fact, the recently released album is also good, but that's not good and complicated enough to impress my human feelings.

When I heard the first two albums, I thought it was crazy. Amazed.

I want to listen to a vocal album and songs that represent myself.

I don't want Brian Eno and Jay Z! Both of them can leave the city! I just want to hear Martin's beautiful voice.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:19 PM, lennyrott1 said:

One thing that does keep me hopeful, however, is the band's social media activity -- posting lots every week from playlists, to videos, to Guy's car stuff (sigh). Maybe this is just because they're trying to give us stuff while we're stuck at home, but maybe they're also working right now on new music! 

Perhaps they are all four together in California? As location of their  performance of 'Paradise' during the 'Global Goal: Unite For Our Future Concert' Los Angeles was shown.

3 hours ago, merril said:

Perhaps they are all four together in California? As location of their  performance of 'Paradise' during the 'Global Goal: Unite For Our Future Concert' Los Angeles was shown.

Actually it showed Both LA and London so they’re almost definitely not all together right now. Chris will be in LA and the rest are in London I think.

Yes it showed both and also Guy confirmed today they played across two continents.