✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

Oh cool, how was the show? I never get a standing ticket for shows as I'm short and if I couldn't see Coldplay in the flesh because I'm so short, I'd probably cry.

Did Snow Patrol play Run, or Chasing Cars? Also, how did you occupy your time while in the queue?

That's why I have to get to the venue very early for every show that I got standing tickets. :laughing:

Of course they played both songs. They play them every show just like Coldplay have to play Yellow and Viva la Vida every shows or the fans will riot.

I'd love to hear them play more songs from the new album but they've got too many great songs from the previous album, so, that's okay.

My favourite would be Make This Go On Forever, What If This Storm Ends? and Open Your Eyes.

Here are some pics from the show : https://flic.kr/s/aHsm9CJGxH

• Like 1

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I have to get to the venue very early for every show that I got standing tickets. :laughing:

Of course they played both songs. They play them every show just like Coldplay have to play Yellow and Viva la Vida every shows or the fans will riot.

I'd love to hear them play more songs from the new album but they've got too many great songs from the previous album, so, that's okay.

My favourite would be Make This Go On Forever, What If This Storm Ends? and Open Your Eyes.

Here are some pics from the show : https://flic.kr/s/aHsm9CJGxH

I love What If This Storm Ends? so much! Open Your Eyes is one of my favourite SP songs ;D

It's a great singalong as well.

• 4 months later...

NEW SONG: TIME WON’T GO SLOWLY

02 JULY 2019

We’ve been working in the studio over the last few months on a project to celebrate 25 years of Snow Patrol. Today, we share the first piece of music, Time Won’t Go Slowly. Take a listen HERE. More to follow in the coming weeks… In the meanwhile, HERE is a playlist of the Snow Patrol […]

(snowpatrol.com)

1562079293141.png.bc595c18a0b54cb96566400b25fc65c5.png

• Administrators

NEW SONG: TIME WON’T GO SLOWLY

02 JULY 2019

We’ve been working in the studio over the last few months on a project to celebrate 25 years of Snow Patrol. Today, we share the first piece of music, Time Won’t Go Slowly. Take a listen HERE. More to follow in the coming weeks… In the meanwhile, HERE is a playlist of the Snow Patrol […]

(snowpatrol.com)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="9028]9028[/ATTACH]

I'm obsessed with this track right now

• Like 1

I went to their concert on february 16th. It was amazing. I was honestly expecting less, but it was so good that i couldn't listen to any music the following day because it didn't live up to the concert. Just Say Yes and Called Out In The Dark performed live are perfect.

• Like 1

I went to their concert on february 16th. It was amazing. I was honestly expecting less, but it was so good that i couldn't listen to any music the following day because it didn't live up to the concert. Just Say Yes and Called Out In The Dark performed live are perfect.

Yes!!! Aren't they?

To be honest, they are my favorite band besides Coldplay ATM.

It's so sad they had to cancel all of their shows this month because their piano and guitar player Johnny McDaid underwent an immediate surgery on his neck. Also, guitarist Nathan Connolly had nerve damage to his hand so he was immediately replaced by a good friend. So, they have bad luck these days. I feel so bad for them.

I was so excited for their performance at Bospop (Netherlands) next week but this one's cancelled as well. Fortunately I already saw them for the first time live on the 14th of January in Amsterdam this year. They were GREAT.

• Like 1

They are coming back to Portugal this summer. They are playing in a festival in the same day as Keane. Too good to be true. But unfortantely i can't go.

But there's something on Snow Patrol's sound that no one else has. It's such a smooth and comfy sound.

PS: Check out The Reindeer Section. It's a super group created by Gary.

It's so funny to see we all have different taste. I don't like Soon because it has a weird guitar chord in it but it is nice to know he wrote it for his father that has dementia.

Oh, i love Soon because of the lyrics.

"Life won't flash before your eyes

Instead we'll fall away then melt like snow

The secret storms of your wild youth

Now just gentle breezes, warm and faint"

• Like 1

This song is often overlooked by fans because it's from their second album. (And people don't lisen to their two first albums that much). But if you are a Snow Patrol fan, don't miss this song.

Such a shame that their first two albums have been labeled as "bad".

• Wow 1

This song is often overlooked by fans because it's from their second album. (And people don't lisen to their two first albums that much). But if you are a Snow Patrol fan, don't miss this song.

Such a shame that their first two albums have been labeled as "bad".

To be completely honest with you, I think I haven't heard the song :/

You know I'm a real SP fan, so it's a shame that I don't know the song. By the way, I think that Chocolate from their album Final Straw is one of the best of their earlier years. Well, it's one of my fav SP songs ever actually. They deserve more recognition.

By the way, I think that Chocolate from their album Final Straw is one of the best of their earlier years. Well, it's one of my fav SP songs ever actually. They deserve more recognition.

Indeed. Since i was a kid, Run was a favourite song of mine. I always knew Snow Patrol. But it was Chocolate that made go "wow (pun intended). I love this band's sound" and listen to the final straw album (my favourite). Then the rest is history.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yes!!! Aren't they?

To be honest, they are my favorite band besides Coldplay ATM.

It's so sad they had to cancel all of their shows this month because their piano and guitar player Johnny McDaid underwent an immediate surgery on his neck. Also, guitarist Nathan Connolly had nerve damage to his hand so he was immediately replaced by a good friend. So, they have bad luck these days. I feel so bad for them.

I was so excited for their performance at Bospop (Netherlands) next week but this one's cancelled as well. Fortunately I already saw them for the first time live on the 14th of January in Amsterdam this year. They were GREAT.

Hope everything will be fine soon~ A few days ago, I just learnt that they would come to China this summer to have their very first tour, including Shanghai and Beijing. I was very hesitant, as the ticket price is a bit expensive for me... but I am very glad that they could COME:) - or they need to change the schedule due to health issues - whatever, I hope they would have a great experience here - the venue is more intimate and I think the sound shall be wonderful if they can make it eventually.:heart: :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Snow Patrol's new album REWORKED with 16 songs is out!

They did reworked versions of many of their older songs and hits and there is also 3 new songs on the album as well (of which 2 were released before)!

I really love this album.

These are the ones that stand out for me:

• Love 1

Snow Patrol's new album REWORKED with 16 songs is out!

They did reworked versions of many of their older songs and hits and there is also 3 new songs on the album as well (of which 2 were released before)!

I really love this album.

These are the ones that stand out for me:

I agree with the first two! Those are beautiful.

To be honest I wished they reworked the slower songs to something more rockier or edgier. But it just came out even slower. Haha.

Need more spins before I can decide which other tracks are my fav.

• Like 1