🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
fifi

The Snow Patrol Thread

This song is often overlooked by fans because it's from their second album. (And people don't lisen to their two first albums that much). But if you are a Snow Patrol fan, don't miss this song.

Such a shame that their first two albums have been labeled as "bad".

To be completely honest with you, I think I haven't heard the song :/

You know I'm a real SP fan, so it's a shame that I don't know the song. By the way, I think that Chocolate from their album Final Straw is one of the best of their earlier years. Well, it's one of my fav SP songs ever actually. They deserve more recognition.

By the way, I think that Chocolate from their album Final Straw is one of the best of their earlier years. Well, it's one of my fav SP songs ever actually. They deserve more recognition.

Indeed. Since i was a kid, Run was a favourite song of mine. I always knew Snow Patrol. But it was Chocolate that made go "wow (pun intended). I love this band's sound" and listen to the final straw album (my favourite). Then the rest is history.

• Like 1

Yes!!! Aren't they?

To be honest, they are my favorite band besides Coldplay ATM.

It's so sad they had to cancel all of their shows this month because their piano and guitar player Johnny McDaid underwent an immediate surgery on his neck. Also, guitarist Nathan Connolly had nerve damage to his hand so he was immediately replaced by a good friend. So, they have bad luck these days. I feel so bad for them.

I was so excited for their performance at Bospop (Netherlands) next week but this one's cancelled as well. Fortunately I already saw them for the first time live on the 14th of January in Amsterdam this year. They were GREAT.

Hope everything will be fine soon~ A few days ago, I just learnt that they would come to China this summer to have their very first tour, including Shanghai and Beijing. I was very hesitant, as the ticket price is a bit expensive for me... but I am very glad that they could COME:) - or they need to change the schedule due to health issues - whatever, I hope they would have a great experience here - the venue is more intimate and I think the sound shall be wonderful if they can make it eventually.:heart: :)

• Like 1

A fun fact: Snow Patrol's song 'Chasing Cars' has reached 500 million streams on Spotify! :party::party:

• Like 2

Has anyone heard their reworked album yet?

• Like 2

Has anyone heard their reworked album yet?

I don't think the album is out yet here in North America. Can't wait til it drops, though! The two Reworked EPs were beautiful so I have really high hopes.

• Like 1

Snow Patrol's new album REWORKED with 16 songs is out!

They did reworked versions of many of their older songs and hits and there is also 3 new songs on the album as well (of which 2 were released before)!

I really love this album.

These are the ones that stand out for me:

• Love 1

Snow Patrol's new album REWORKED with 16 songs is out!

They did reworked versions of many of their older songs and hits and there is also 3 new songs on the album as well (of which 2 were released before)!

I really love this album.

These are the ones that stand out for me:

I agree with the first two! Those are beautiful.

To be honest I wished they reworked the slower songs to something more rockier or edgier. But it just came out even slower. Haha.

Need more spins before I can decide which other tracks are my fav.

• Like 1