✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

3 hours ago, Bauk said:

I’m pretty annoyed that there still keep coming different versions. Why not announce all of them at once? Now i’ve already pre-ordered, but I would’ve loved this truly limited and numbered version. Now it’s already soldout anyway ?

That's just how the music industry is in these days sadly

32 minutes ago, ticking_clocks said:

Every time I see people talking about “The Race” I remember when we couldn’t stop talking about “Car kids” ?. If you know, then you’ve been on this sub for awhile… 

I don't know why everyone's so desperate for The Race to be officially released when we already have like 3 different versions leaked.

It would be better for a track we haven't heard to be released instead imo, would LOVE for it to be Car Kids! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The iHeartRadio set was awesome - though 25 minutes is definitely not enough for Coldplay now. I sort of wonder how long their sets will be this time. I'll assume they'll do the full MOTS + Viva/Yellow/Fix You/Charlie Brown/ASFOS + some of Magic/Scientist/ETIAW/AOAL/Clocks? 

Human Heart is shaping up quite nicely. I was a little underwhelmed the first time hearing it live given it's minimalism but the vocal harmony is just so good now that it's a tearjerker

• Like 3

I think iheartradio festival performances are waste of time. Because they always happen when we are expecting something new but band chooses not to play anything new. 2015 - We were expecting them to play a new song from AHFOD but they didn't. 2017 - Up&Up was exciting but we were expecting them to play one of Kaleidoscope EP songs. 2020 - We were expecting a live concert with a new song from MOTS -especially The Race was so popular in that time- but it was pre-recorded performance with classics. In this year i was disappointed because i was expecting them to play Coloratura. I mean MOTS+HP was ok. But i think they could play Coloratura instead of 2 of other 4. It was good because they are back again with audience but sorry except that it was a total waste ?

On 9/17/2021 at 10:55 PM, Bauk said:

I’m pretty annoyed that there still keep coming different versions. Why not announce all of them at once? Now i’ve already pre-ordered, but I would’ve loved this truly limited and numbered version. Now it’s already soldout anyway ?

I looked at the US Store just a few minutes ago and managed to order one. Completely sold out in EUstore though. If you're in the EU but still want one, use a vpn to get to the US store.

Took a short trip with my girlfriend to Las Vegas for the weekend and went to the iHeartRadio festival on Saturday. Second time I've seen the band now, and I still haven't seen a regular tour concert but oh well. It was fun, pretty short but it's nice to see them again. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about how good Fix You and Human Heart sounded... and nothing beats the Viva la Vida singalong when you're in the crowd. So good.

On 9/19/2021 at 6:27 AM, Ccrules2791 said:

The iHeartRadio set was awesome - though 25 minutes is definitely not enough for Coldplay now. I sort of wonder how long their sets will be this time. I'll assume they'll do the full MOTS + Viva/Yellow/Fix You/Charlie Brown/ASFOS + some of Magic/Scientist/ETIAW/AOAL/Clocks? 

Human Heart is shaping up quite nicely. I was a little underwhelmed the first time hearing it live given it's minimalism but the vocal harmony is just so good now that it's a tearjerker

I think the set was so short because of the time slot that iHeartRadio had given them, not because of what the band wanted. Billie Eilish's set was around the same length. Chris even said something like "okay, enough of my chit-chat, we only have 6 minutes." They'll probably be back to 2 hour concerts when the MOTS tour finally happens.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, 42Escapist said:

Took a short trip with my girlfriend to Las Vegas for the weekend and went to the iHeartRadio festival on Saturday. Second time I've seen the band now, and I still haven't seen a regular tour concert but oh well. It was fun, pretty short but it's nice to see them again. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about how good Fix You and Human Heart sounded... and nothing beats the Viva la Vida singalong when you're in the crowd. So good.

I think the set was so short because of the time slot that iHeartRadio had given them, not because of what the band wanted. Billie Eilish's set was around the same length. Chris even said something like "okay, enough of my chit-chat, we only have 6 minutes." They'll probably be back to 2 hour concerts when the MOTS tour finally happens.

Hoping for 2.5 hour concerts given the number of good stadium-fit songs Coldplay have accumulated over the years + this era’s songs.

update on The Race: A fan spoke to Phil Harvey about it today for the secret album release gig in NY and he pretty plainly said “nothing about it tonight my friend” so I guess it’ll be a while until we get to see this song released. Possibly in a future volume of MOTS 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion