✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

23 minutes ago, LisaFeehily said:

The shop team/label/band would never confirm it even if it was fake. At the end of the day you either trust that it's authentic or you don't. Unless you see them signing it in person there's no way of knowing for sure.

we can also compare each copy once they arrive since it's virtually impossible to repeat a signature perfectly

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LisaFeehily said:

True. Theoretically, rather than using a machine they could just have other people signing. Not saying that's what happened, I just don't think we can really know.

Or they could be reproducing 4 variations of their signatures or something.

Also one could rub the ink and see if it smears?!Β 

Β 

Also is there a proshot of this Berlin performance everyone is alluding to?Β 

I understand the policy of the forum, although nowadays it is something unavoidable. And if the album has been obtained legally it is not something so "dirty", in the end everyone here is going to buy the album, maybe even several versions of it, so I don't think it affects Coldplay or their sales much.

Β 

I will only say that tomorrow I have something very important and I am very nervous, so if someone with information could send it to me privately I would greatly appreciate it ... and I will not say more :)

• Like 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion