✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

1 hour ago, Ze said:

Guys does anyone has People of the Pride in HD since it was shown on German television just a few hours ago?? From the Berlin Concert! I’d appreciate a link! Thank you

https://www.prosieben.de/musik-events/prosieben-in-concert/video/2021-prosieben-in-concert-coldplay-ganze-folge?auth=login&r=6934295f-48e0-4a48-8f63-cd56747cff1c&experimentId=19745772461&variationId=19714804285 Link to the full concert from ProSieben's website. VPN required if you're out of Germany, registration also needed, but should work.

2 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

I think there low-key is a leak but it’s really only the elites who are getting them not plebs like us!!

This is great for Coldplay anyway, means that we will all hear the album at the same time relatively. I’ll be one of the first in the world being in New Zealand, less than 1.5 days to go now!!

Same here! ??

• Love 2

12 hours ago, Ze said:

At least we bring on some movement to this thread, cause it seems nobody is really excited about the release around here ?

Not excited? I've been counting down to this Friday since the release of Higher Power! :dance: I've taken the day off work Friday, so I can spend the whole day listening to the album, watching interviews, live performances, etc. ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Hi i managed to rip the ProSieben concert and would like to share it, but i can't select the new era when making a topic. it's a shame its only available in 576p though

EDIT: apparently i'm not allowed to upload anything here, so put it on Dime instead.

Edited by Nonantneuf
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

At this point we have just over 24 hours before it's officially released in New Zealand. We're better off waiting for that

Just tell Gandalf we want it now

( lord of the rings was shot in NZ )

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Should be midnight in your timezone 

:thinking: I swear they released Coloratura everywhere at midnight, Great Britain time. Greenwich time, I think it's called? I'm not an expert on this at all but it seems odd to me that certain parts of the world would hear it before others. Couldn't someone from JP or NZ just put it on YT or something? That's such a hassle to stagger it for the streaming platforms, too. What if you released it too early in x country on accident? And several counties have multiple timezones. 

Edited by HowCouldIForget

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion