✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

Just happy to share this moment with you guys, some might have physical copies, some might have other leaks and so on, but we're in this together. Much better than all the others who are bragging and so on

• Thanks 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, jc90 said:

i mean there's a lot of ways to view this.Β 

Β 

Should they advertise they have the leak? Should they have just stayed quiet? Can we not just wait a few more hours? At the end of the day, thats what this is. Not the end of the world, you'll be hearing it at the end of the week, if not on that site in a matter of hours.

Conundrum to be sure, but if you've pre-ordered the record and we're all in this together and those with the leak want to brag about it, get ready to be asked for a link and help a fellow fan out

Just now, Sonic85 said:

Yeah, it's pretty lame. "HEY EVERYBODY I HAVE IT. SORRY CAN'T GIVE IT TO YOU"

Yep… in a way, it’s like an infantile behavior (β€œlook my new ball but I will play alone”).

I know MOTS won’t be my favorite album (I was in that first Coldplay concert at 1998Β and since then I follow them), but Coldplay is about partnerhood. It’s beyond music, for me.Β 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Care 1

BecauseΒ notΒ everyone will buy the album, and this is literally the way they'll get it. Its not too hard to lie on the internet. We'd like to believe everyone on here and twitter and discord are fans, but its not too hard to make an account, claim fandom and get the album.Β 

Album leaks and music sharing will continue to happen until the end of time and its a tricky topic for sure. As Chris sang, 'am I part of the disease or am I a part of the cure?'. I mean, I know myself i'm buying the album at Walmart this Friday along with some more hair gel. So im gonna listen to the leaks how I can. At the same time, if this leak didnt happen tonight, im not gonna lose too much sleep over some person on discord on a power trip. And i'm definitely not the type myself to leak it to random folks on the internet if I were to get an early copy, but I also wouldnt advertise it either. My $0.02 Anyways, good to post a little again after my long hiatus and lurking.Β 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Tarkovsky2 said:

These 3 songs, lsg, biutyful and infinity sign have something really spiritual about them, something really interesting, something unexpected

Have you got Biutyful??

Just now, GamingForeverAUS said:

I thought the mods would be all over the sharing of leaks here. Interesting...

my guess is its pretty dead on the forums and mods arent even on. I remember many years ago forums and messageboards were really jumpin', but now its twitter and discord. I used to be really sad about the death of this forum, and im glad its still around, but i just wonder how much longer we have here until we all migrate to something else.Β 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, danjospri said:

Really interesting seeing people beg for leaks when the album is so close to release anyway. Obnoxious. If you can't find them, that doesn't mean you annoy others for them.

I dont think anyone is begging, annoying or obnoxious. Lets be realistic: people are gonna ask, but so far, this leak era has been just fine especially compared to other dumpster fires ive lived through

Edited by jc90
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Tarkovsky2 said:

These 3 songs, lsg, biutyful and infinity sign have something really spiritual about them, something really interesting, something unexpected

Ugh, I want to hear Biutyful so badly! For some reason I get the feeling that one will be one of my favorites if not my favorite from this album based on the snippet!

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, jc90 said:

I dont think anyone is begging, annoying or obnoxious. Lets be realistic: people are gonna ask, but so far, this leak era has been just fine especially compared to other dumpster fires ive lived through

Not beg, you're right. There's a whole question of fairness, is it fair that some people get the album early and such. Maybe some level of people feeling like they deserveΒ to hear it early? But it's also only 24 hrs away here in the US. Have heard a couple but wouldve survived if I had to wait.Β 

Edited by HowCouldIForget

Just now, HowCouldIForget said:

Not beg, you're right. There's a whole question of fairness, is it fair that some people fet the album early and such. But it's also only 24 hrs away here in the US. Have heard a couple but wouldve survived if I had to wait.Β 

As crazy as it sounds, we all set our own bars with regards to fairness. Its all good, at the end of the day, like we've both concluded, we're not too far away from listening to our favourite band one way or the other.Β 

• Like 3

Just now, Guuuusuu said:

Whaat? Where's MOTS I & II??

I guess those appear to be short, instrumental tracks so they 'dont count'.Β 

Β 

MOTSI is just the intro they play before concerts, and I would imagine II will be very similar to IΒ 

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion