✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

3 minutes ago, fuzzyman20 said:

Can we share links with the snippet of Higher Power?

It's been removed now as it was posted earlier than they wanted to do by accident... Also many accounts are getting suspended on twitter for posting and or sharing the song on their account so I don't think sharing the snippet is a good idea... Anyway it's just a few more days to go so we can wait for May 7th... I'm sure the band have planned something else in store for this coming week... We'll just have to wait and see what that is... 

8 minutes ago, Shreya1975 said:

It's been removed now as it was posted earlier than they wanted to do by accident... Also many accounts are getting suspended on twitter for posting and or sharing the song on their account so I don't think sharing the snippet is a good idea... Anyway it's just a few more days to go so we can wait for May 7th... I'm sure the band have planned something else in store for this coming week... We'll just have to wait and see what that is... 

There are a few on tik tok... That's why I asked

Just now, fuzzyman20 said:

There are a few on tik tok... That's why I asked

Sorry I haven't been on tik tok for a while since it is banned in my country... But since the snippet was posted by accident and was left for a long time many have downloaded it and posted it on other sites such as tik tok.. 

Ideally it's up to you if you would like to post it or not.. 

3 minutes ago, Shreya1975 said:

Sorry I haven't been on tik tok for a while since it is banned in my country... But since the snippet was posted by accident and was left for a long time many have downloaded it and posted it on other sites such as tik tok.. 

Ideally it's up to you if you would like to post it or not.. 

Its not up to me... Actually its up to the moderators of this forum! I dont want to break any forum rules

13 minutes ago, IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 said:

That's three things this Early May!

Higher Power release, BBC RADIO SHOW, American Idol on the 9th and the opening to Brit Awards May 11th! 

This a lot to take in.

This means they really want people to listen to HP... lots of promotion... and it means another thing: we’ll be getting so much Coldplay! ?????❤️

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Shoot, caught the tail end of the show but no Coldplay in sight. Must've missed them.

It's getting close to 7pm here however my station says a News program is up next at the 7pm slot. I would've had American Idol in that slot instead.

---

Least I can read this blurb about the episode. Hope it'll be on Coldplay's YouTube page soon.

Chris Martin to Mentor ‘American Idol’ Contestants on Coldplay-Themed Episode - IMDb
https://m.imdb.com/news/ni63282844

Edited by TealAppeal
Adding URL

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021