โœจ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR โœจ

๐Ÿช Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

Apparently MOTS is going to be very Sythwave Asthetics, but that doesn't mean it's going to be pop (Will the coldplayers split again?) , Isn't it strange that they look at other places than directly at the camera? Does this have to do with the aliens that intercepted them? ???.ย 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Dherlax said:

there is no comparison between Coldplay and Lady Caca

Hahaha, although I must admit that I am also LM I can't help laughing, I now have two planets to vacation in the summer! (being more serious, in some songs they are on par in terms of lyrics, but mostly Coldplay wins)ย 

After seeing Jonnyย in that American Idol video, I feel confident heย has an amazing part in theย new song.ย I just know he has something up those green sleeves of his. Especially when he turned and looked at the camera like that and raised his eyebrowย when he mentioned Higher Power. It could just be me wanting to hear more from him, but he actually seemed kind of excited in that video, like he has a secret he wants to share.

Edited by coldplaymakesmyday
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ParadiseLost said:

Guys, is @coldplaying twitter suspended?

Hello everyone! Indeed, the main Coldplaying twitter account has been suspended (it's happened before but this is the worst timing possible...). Luckily we have a backup! Please follow@Coldplaying_HQ on twitter.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, stephen said:

Thank you to everyone for the support regarding our Twitter being suspended. We are working with Coldplay to get it reinstated.

Thank you for all the amazing work dude. I hope we can get it back up very soonย โค๏ธ

17 hours ago, Doomotron said:

OH MY GOD UFO 2 CONFIRMED TO BE ON MUSIC OF THE SPHERES

That would be amazing, having in count that I always enjoyed UFO but also thought it was too short and I wanted more. In fact, the final of the song just feels like when you read on the screen "to be continued..." in one episode of your favorite series.

• Like 5

• Captain Crieff changed the title to ๐Ÿช Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021