โœจ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR โœจ

๐Ÿช Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

8 hours ago, mboy114 said:

All I know is that people gotta stop leaking things. I've never listenedย to anything BTS related unless it's on the radio, but I'm planning on doing a deep dive into their music today to give them a chance, ya feel?ย 

I'm excited for the collab because I would never picture Coldplay doing a collaboration with a KPOP band.ย 

I'm not into BTS and Iย still haven't listened to any of their albums so far, but 00:00 and Black Swan from Map of the Soul: 7 are good songs. Dynamite is ok but not their best, I've seen that unlike most Kpop groups, BTS write their own songs, but not the English ones. Glad that Chris, Guy, Jonny and Will encouraged them to put stuff in Korean for My Universe.

Edited by gustavothehuman
  • Like 1

So, can anyoneย describe the song based on the leaked snippets? Maybe put it in spoiler.ย Are these even good quality snippets? I happened to hear the first snippet some time ago and the quality was too terrible to judge anything. Sorry,ย I don't want to waste my time with crappy sounding snippets, which can give totally wrong impression.?

1 minute ago, CP-EST said:

So, can anyoneย describe the song based on the leaked snippets? Maybe put it in spoiler.ย Are these even good quality snippets? I happened to hear the first snippet some time ago and the quality was too terrible to judge anything. Sorry,ย I don't want to waste my time with crappy sounding snippets, which can give totally wrong impression.?

song is very good vibe like something just like thiss ฤฑ thing gonna be summer hit if band ever releaseย 

• Like 1

I suppose they will drop the song today, not only because of the leak but there is the concert on 17th, and it would be strange to not use the opportunity to pefrom on stage with bts. And as i understand new music drops on fridays...

• Thanks 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to ๐Ÿช Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion