✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

5 hours ago, CP-EST said:

So much hype with these leaks, decided to give in and listen one snippet, just couldn't resist.Β Not good quality, but that synth-poppy drum fill and some synths gave me a bit even M83 vibes. Waiting to hear it in full and good quality, toΒ see what this collaboration becomes. It will be a popular song definitely, but music criticΒ side of me is a bit sceptical still. Not worried about the production, just about songwriting and the whole concept of this collab.

I'm really interested in the Korean lyrics because I feel like those are the ones that will give the song more depth.

2 hours ago, coldplaykb said:

That's actually great to hear. I was never against the collab but I just figured it would be an extremely poppy song, more so than Higher Power. Glad to hear that most people like it though.

I guess it could be said it's as poppy as Higher Power. On the other hand I must say both sound more balanced than AHFOD, which was basically a documented pop album.

• Like 1

I really hope they do something today, at least one new broadcast on Alien Radio. It would be strange not to take advantage of the actual hype this song has generated all over internet. They have to make the move, now, before the song is fully leaked.Β 

• Like 2

I've been listening to M83 for years and it sounds nothing like them. I don't understand where the comparison is coming from.Β 
I wish some Coldplay fans didn't suffer from a superiority complex when people compare the band to the likes of Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons. I wonder what the defense will be now! We used to joke around on here when VLV came out about how they'll one day collaborate with Beyonce and Pitbull. I'm staggered it all came true, except its only worse!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nvdmm said:

I've been listening to M83 for years and it sounds nothing like them. I don't understand where the comparison is coming from.Β 
I wish some Coldplay fans didn't suffer from a superiority complex when people compare the band to the likes of Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons. I wonder what the defense will be now! We used to joke around on here when VLV came out about how they'll one day collaborate with Beyonce and Pitbull. I'm staggered it all came true, except its only worse!

Chris will release a solo rap album in 10 years prollyΒ ?

• Haha 4

• Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion