โœจ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR โœจ

๐Ÿช Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

Oh man, is really exciting knowing we're almost there! I haven't listened the snippets so is kind of hard picturing what the album will sound like, I mean reading all of you first impressions... A ballad, EDM, heavy guitars... So far this is what I have in my mind

ย 

images (6).jpeg

• Haha 8

This album is sure going to be something to unpack!! And hearing the trailer, it does feel like a whole new universe, outside the Coldplay universe we know... which I guess is what they were aiming at. New sounds and flavors, Coldplay for sure, never do the same thing twice!ย 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AnaMarie said:

This album is sure going to be something to unpack!! And hearing the trailer, it does feel like a whole new universe, outside the Coldplay universe we know... which I guess is what they were aiming at. New sounds and flavors, Coldplay for sure, never do the same thing twice!ย 

One of the reasons they are my favorite band always trying new things and being successfulย 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Coeurli said:

It was a livestream. At some point it stopped before being taken down I assume. Therefore when you clicked on the link, you must have arrived after it was already finished/unavailable. Play button had disappeared.

We do not give recommendation on how to access any illegal content on the forums thread, whether that's a link or a tutorial on how to play/access the illegal content.ย :blush:

I am the streamer himself, and I stopped the stream only because it's late and I'm about to get sleep.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AnaMarie said:

Coldplayverse confirmed?ย ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eddmen said:

Coldplayverse confirmed?ย ?

I had heard a "diagram" theory from EL's booklet, that each symbol refers to each Coldplay era (like DNA to X&Y) as there are apparently 9 symbols, and with the new cover it is seen that they added new "positions" for the planetsย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to ๐Ÿช Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion