✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

Just now, GamingForeverAUS said:

I thought the mods would be all over the sharing of leaks here. Interesting...

my guess is its pretty dead on the forums and mods arent even on. I remember many years ago forums and messageboards were really jumpin', but now its twitter and discord. I used to be really sad about the death of this forum, and im glad its still around, but i just wonder how much longer we have here until we all migrate to something else.Β 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, danjospri said:

Really interesting seeing people beg for leaks when the album is so close to release anyway. Obnoxious. If you can't find them, that doesn't mean you annoy others for them.

I dont think anyone is begging, annoying or obnoxious. Lets be realistic: people are gonna ask, but so far, this leak era has been just fine especially compared to other dumpster fires ive lived through

Edited by jc90
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Tarkovsky2 said:

These 3 songs, lsg, biutyful and infinity sign have something really spiritual about them, something really interesting, something unexpected

Ugh, I want to hear Biutyful so badly! For some reason I get the feeling that one will be one of my favorites if not my favorite from this album based on the snippet!

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, jc90 said:

I dont think anyone is begging, annoying or obnoxious. Lets be realistic: people are gonna ask, but so far, this leak era has been just fine especially compared to other dumpster fires ive lived through

Not beg, you're right. There's a whole question of fairness, is it fair that some people get the album early and such. Maybe some level of people feeling like they deserveΒ to hear it early? But it's also only 24 hrs away here in the US. Have heard a couple but wouldve survived if I had to wait.Β 

Edited by HowCouldIForget

Just now, HowCouldIForget said:

Not beg, you're right. There's a whole question of fairness, is it fair that some people fet the album early and such. But it's also only 24 hrs away here in the US. Have heard a couple but wouldve survived if I had to wait.Β 

As crazy as it sounds, we all set our own bars with regards to fairness. Its all good, at the end of the day, like we've both concluded, we're not too far away from listening to our favourite band one way or the other.Β 

• Like 3

Just now, Guuuusuu said:

Whaat? Where's MOTS I & II??

I guess those appear to be short, instrumental tracks so they 'dont count'.Β 

Β 

MOTSI is just the intro they play before concerts, and I would imagine II will be very similar to IΒ 

2 minutes ago, Tarkovsky2 said:

Infinity sign is so beautiful i cannot believe. Fuck you reviewers except rs one, Who only mentioned it. So profoundly beautiful. Also lsg so so nice

Definitely my favorite of the leaked tracks. Haven't heard the live version of Life is Beautiful to compare but it's incredible, really.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, jc90 said:

I guess those appear to be short, instrumental tracks so they 'dont count'.Β 

Β 

MOTSI is just the intro they play before concerts, and I would imagine II will be very similar to IΒ 

I do wonder if people actually care about songs like those on albums, that are 30 or so second long, or even include them in their music playlists. I guess it's a little dismissive of me, but I immediately disregard those types of filler intermission/interlude-type tracks whenever they're on albums, no matter how much I like the artist.

Edited by ruffsnap
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HowCouldIForget said:

Definitely my favorite of the leaked tracks. Haven't heard the live version of Life is Beautiful to compare but it's incredible, really.

Yeah, it is really good, like so profoundly good, so unexpected to begin with football chant and be hypnotic at the same time hhahaha cannot believe it how it worked out this good

Edited by Tarkovsky2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ruffsnap said:

I do wonder if people actually care about songs like those on albums, that are 30 or so second long, or even include them in their music playlists. I guess it's a little dismissive of me, but I immediately disregard those types of filler intermission/interlude-type tracks whenever they're on albums, no matter how much I like the artist.

I'll listen in my first full album playthrough at least XD

Β 

but ive edited some tracks to play the instrumental into the next track, such as Mylo Xyloto into Hurts Like Heaven. In other words, I make it one track instead of two separate ones.

Edited by jc90

3 hours ago, Guuuusuu said:

Β 

alright kids, be careful opening up random files on the interwebs

Β 

but this one is real tho lol

Β 

have fun everyone, please buy the copy too when its released officially ; )

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion