✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

4 hours ago, nowayme said:

Just so people know, Coloratura and Let Somebody Go are being promoted as singles with their instrumentals. I bet one of those is the next single, I put my bets on Let Somebody Go considering how they promote it.

Where?

10 hours ago, nowayme said:

Just so people know, Coloratura and Let Somebody Go are being promoted as singles with their instrumentals. I bet one of those is the next single, I put my bets on Let Somebody Go considering how they promote it.

Coloratura as a single? Highly unlikely, though I wish I could listen to its full instrumental version.

12 hours ago, nowayme said:

Coloratura as a single would lowkey make perfect sense right now, they submitted the song to the Grammys and promoting it during the next months would be a great campaign.

Β 

Edited by gustavothehuman
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 2:58 PM, WeddingDom said:

I knew he was going to dislike the album but daaaamn

Haha, I was excepting him to release a "NOT GOOD" review but he managed to put at least a 2/10.Β ?To be really honest, I agree with him on many points.

Β 

Also, I just saw that Jon Hopkins is credited as having participated to the production of the album (which is kinda surprising for me, I really wasn't aware he was still working with the band). Does anyone has any clue on its implication with this one ? Did he co-produced every song ?

Β 

EDIT : just found the list, he was involved in the production of Humankind, Alien Choir, LSG and Infinity Sign.

Edited by Freeze_Corleone
  • Like 2

On 10/30/2021 at 9:03 AM, nowayme said:

That'd be amazing and having a music video for that masterpiece it would be interesting. However I'm not really sure how could you narrow down 10+ minutes to be radio friendlyΒ ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eddmen said:

That'd be amazing and having a music video for that masterpiece it would be interesting. However I'm not really sure how could you narrow down 10+ minutes to be radio friendlyΒ ?

The radio version most probably will have almost completely new arrangement if they decide to go ahead with it, I mean there are so many tracks that instead of Radio Edits have Radio Versions which are quite far from what the original track is. Everglow is falling somewhere in between this concept, not entirely new but quite far from the original.

Edited by nowayme

8 hours ago, eddmen said:

I actually think it wouldn't be hard - the first 2 minutes of the song is pretty atmospheric and choppable - not that I want them to. Same goes for the end of the song. That gets you to about 7 minutes already.Β 

1 hour ago, MosesTheMarshmallow said:

I actually think it wouldn't be hard - the first 2 minutes of the song is pretty atmospheric and choppable - not that I want them to. Same goes for the end of the song. That gets you to about 7 minutes already.Β 

There's actually a radio edit but it sounds awful - or at least, as awful as a 3-minute-long Coloratura would sound.

My vinyl package of standard + infinity station versionΒ finally arrived from UK to Australia. StandardΒ is a nice purple coloured vinyl with multi coloured splooshes?Β finally get to hear it in all its crackly beauty ?Β 

Edited by Flugelhorn
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/5/2021 at 12:02 PM, Westminster said:

Not MotS but did anyone else already listened to Chris' collab with Mamak Khadem ?! Its so different, still calm and touching. I really love it, EL-vibes all over it ?

Β 

Thanks for the info ! Love it.

To release the same day as another My Universe remix is quite strange.

Β 

Wanted to let everyone know that starting soon today ColdplayXtra will be having an interview with Phil.

I'm unsure/forget if this website allowsΒ web links but you can find in on Twitch.tv just look for the channel, ColdplayXtra. I learned about this event throughΒ the Reddit Coldplay topic.Β 

7 hours ago, marcofratini said:

Guys, for you when Let somebody go will be released as a single? It’s been someΒ time since my universe dropped, I think we’ll get it soon.Β 

On Spotify, LSG is already a single, but more of the promotional type, and I think it came out at the same time as the album for some reason. Hopefully the proper single has a B-side on it...

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion