✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

After today's Glastonbury performance, I think it's fairly obvious that the title of the new album is MUSIC OF THE SPHERES since the intro featured a voice quoting that very phrase. I also think the new song "Human Heart" could have easily been included in EVERYDAY LIFE. It was a beautiful ballad. I really am getting good vibes about where the band is now. Their new music is terrific. Welcome back Coldplay.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, rono3849 said:

After today's Glastonbury performance, I think it's fairly obvious that the title of the new album is MUSIC OF THE SPHERES since the intro featured a voice quoting that very phrase. I also think the new song "Human Heart" could have easily been included in EVERYDAY LIFE. It was a beautiful ballad. I really am getting good vibes about where the band is now. Their new music is terrific. Welcome back Coldplay.

Yeah I think Music of the Spheres is the next X&Y 2.0 with a lot of space music and synth-pop (80’s music) and the color theme is more terrific i didn’t know that was the next single in Glastonbury, do you think they will announced it or possibly coming soon in……? June.

I'm really thinking that Music of the Spheres intro is probably going to be the first track on the album, just like Mylo Xyloto before Hurts Like Heaven. The first proper song will probably be Higher Power. It sounds so cool, like a combination of MMIX and the O intro in Always In My Head. Jon Hopkins probably had something to do with this song because it definitely sounds like something he would have worked on.

Human Heart was really good. It's like When I Need A Friend but without the Gregorian chant vibes. Very haunting, very touching, very ethereal. Far more experimental than I expected.

At the same time, KING's contribution to Human Heart reminds me of BrokEn, except with only two extra singers instead of the Love Choir. Which is interesting because BrokEn fills the gap between Trouble In Town (which ends with the sound of a heartbeat) and Daddy (which begins with the same heartbeat that continues throughout the song). It's basically... a broken heart. Just a little observation I had. ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 2

3 minutes ago, AnaMarie said:

You can find it on Reddit...can we share a link? I dont know if it is allowed...

Coldplay's set starts 56 minutes into the stream and this link still works. You can replay the entire stream if you like.

4 hours ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

It's now free to watch at:Β https://watch.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/livestream-1/backup/livestream1.html

They were having issues with codes not working, so they just removed all code access.

Β 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, AnaMarie said:

Here!!!!!!

Love itΒ 

Very simple but beautifulΒ 

Β 

I'm starting to think MOTS is about a relationship between human and alien.

Β 

There was a Kaotica translation on an amp recently that said Universe GirlΒ 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, 42Escapist said:

I'm really thinking that Music of the Spheres intro is probably going to be the first track on the album, just like Mylo Xyloto before Hurts Like Heaven. The first proper song will probably be Higher Power. It sounds so cool, like a combination of MMIX and the O intro in Always In My Head. Jon Hopkins probably had something to do with this song because it definitely sounds like something he would have worked on.

Human Heart was really good. It's like When I Need A Friend but without the Gregorian chant vibes. Very haunting, very touching, very ethereal. Far more experimental than I expected.

At the same time, KING's contribution to Human Heart reminds me of BrokEn, except with only two extra singers instead of the Love Choir. Which is interesting because BrokEn fills the gap between Trouble In Town (which ends with the sound of a heartbeat) and Daddy (which begins with the same heartbeat that continues throughout the song). It's basically... a broken heart. Just a little observation I had. ?

it will be interesting to see where Human Heart lands on the tracklistΒ 

I'm thinking somewhere in the middle like 7

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, harrisonrules said:

Love itΒ 

Very simple but beautifulΒ 

Β 

I'm starting to think MOTS is about a relationship between human and alien.

Β 

There was a Kaotica translation on an amp recently that said Universe GirlΒ 

Interesting theory... as if trying to make sense of our world...worlds...planets...universe!!!!!!! hehe!! So excited!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion