🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my house 😀

Posted Images

7 hours ago, harrisonrules said:

Doesn't it kind of resemble a face

kaotican-2.png

This is probably the most cursed comment on this forum ever... but that edit you did kind of looks like an Insane Clown Posse album cover

The BTS song must drop soon. We're nearing two months of Higher Power and at least in the U.S. the song isn't charting anymore and I haven't heard it on any radio stations.

Dropping a huge BTS track (especially if it's really, really good) could help get Higher Power back on people's radar and potentially rocket Coldplay to #1 in preparation for an album announcement. Another possibility is this "Kubik" teasing is going to be another single release that isn't BTS to stave us over for a bit. 

• Like 3

I've been following Coldplay as a huge fan since A Rush of Blood and I can't remember ever seeing the band so excited to perform live again. It makes me want to see them live again so badly, I really can't wait! And I'm already having stupid thoughts about how I maybe won't be able to get tickets, or won't be able to go to the concert for some reason. It's  driving me crazy, even though there's no tour announcement whatsoever. 😅 Coldplay hysteria... 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, driftaguy said:

4 songs per part/planet? 

Probably 3 singles that will have 3 videos

Part 1 was Higher Power and will consist of MOTS and HP on 1st 2 tracks

Part 2 will be My Universe and will probably be track 5 for the 5 thru 8 section and last single will fall into the 9 to 12 range 

I believe there will 12 tracks total 

• Like 6

I absolutely loved Taylor Swift's last two albums and how she wasn't afraid to just put all those songs out there & actually try some experimental (for her) sounds and collabs. I believe it's worth looking at her approach as a potential blue print for other big name artists.

That  said... I highly doubt MOTS is going to be more than one album, but that'd be amazing. The "three parts" likely refers to three music videos/singles or three EP's that structure the album & its story. I like the EP theory because it lends itself to how modern music is released for streaming services in chunks to maximize streams & continue engagement in a crowded media space. 

New music has to drop soon, right? 

• Like 6

ı dont thinking we are getting new songs on july they probably wait a month slow a down little maybe agust we ll get a new single. and ep thing it could be possible maybe one of them rework some of the old song like u.f.o or us against the world chris mention one of the Instagram live but ı dont believe all ep release at once ıf they planing ep probably announce already mots will be regular album ım so excited 

• Like 2

Think they're gonna come up with a new single, promote it even more than Higher Power. It should/could be a bigger hit too since BTS are right now a really popular band worldwide. Anything other than that I think will come out when the album is out or close to that. 

• Like 4

I'm trying to decide if I want to listen to any new singles before any album anouncements are made. Normally, I let myself listen to the first single, because there's a chance of hearing it anywhere (radio etc). and then just wait for the album, because I really like the experience of listening to an album for the first time. 

Mylo Xyloto was one of the least fun album releases for me, because they had already played so many songs live, there wasn't much surprise left in hearing the album. Especially because most of the songs that I didn't know back then were the parts like A Hopeful Transmission.  

I hope there will be some news about the album soon, so I can decide what to do when any new singles will be released.. 

• Like 2

BTS apparently has a collaboration with Ed Sheeran also soon to be released. Probably July 9th. Maybe the one with Coldplay is for the same project/album as theirs and not even for MOTS. So it would make sense for Coldplay's next single to come out only in September as suggested by the information released earlier, which has proven correct so far.

• Like 4
On 6/28/2021 at 7:43 AM, harrisonrules said:

Doesn't it kind of resemble a face

kaotican-2.png

It's confirmed.... We're getting clowned. Again! 🤡

• Haha 5
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen changed the title to 🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion