🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

On 7/6/2021 at 2:49 PM, harrisonrules said:

Kinda off topic but most will love this

Love this guy's passion for music how he examines how a song works for him. I'm not musically taught so as an outsider it's cool to see how he conveys various aspects.

Watched some of his videos before however didn't see this particular one. Thank you so much for sharing.

From one 'Coldie' to another, this was a wonderful breakdown of that song.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my house 😀

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2021 at 8:08 AM, coldplaykb said:

!!! 

phil_twitter.PNG.6b86a21078f319e74a85048b96e47bbb.PNG

What's with Phil and The Race? He clearly loves it.

1733530694_Screenshot2021-07-091_56_16AM.png.269de375c86026e8e8a374712b1f2b9d.png

Hopefully he can pull through. The lyrics from the leaked Ghost Stories-era version would fit well on a space-themed album. At the very least, if The Race isn't in the main track list of MOTS, it could be a bonus track. Just a little present for the fans who have been waiting for it.

Edited by 42Escapist
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, 42Escapist said:

What's with Phil and The Race? He clearly loves it.

1733530694_Screenshot2021-07-091_56_16AM.png.269de375c86026e8e8a374712b1f2b9d.png

Hopefully he can pull through. The lyrics from the leaked Ghost Stories-era version would fit well on a space-themed album. At the very least, if The Race isn't in the main track list of MOTS, it could be a bonus track. Just a little present for the fans who have been waiting for it.

Exactly my thoughts as well. Sounds like they want to release it but just haven't gotten it to a finished state that they are happy with. Hopefully they can this time around! Either way the band definitely know how much the fans want the song, so I am sure they will release it someday. 

• Like 3

The boys were spotted filming something in Barcelona yesterday. Large Kaotican graffiti as well as that of other languages, which might include Spheric. Thoughts?

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, TheBigBadBono said:

The boys were spotted filming something in Barcelona yesterday. Large Kaotican graffiti as well as that of other languages, which might include Spheric. Thoughts?

Phil said it was a new song. It seems certain that it will be published in 2 weeks. These shots could belong to that music. We'll see until July 20.

• Like 1

more news! the shotlist from the barcelona shoot has been found on the floor of the filming location. zooming in, we can make out that Epiphane will be involved and that a new language will probs be introduced. also a shotlist with markers for a lot of the shot and a possible mention of BTS has been found. (we cant say if it really is bts because its blurry but its very likely.)

https://twitter.com/LoverinjapanMar/status/1413503904248070152?s=20

• Like 1

These are the guides to people who painted graffities to walls. That's why one of them includes heart, peace, unity etc. writings. But if this alphabet order is same with tracklisting MOTS is not the first song or it's not before Higher Power in the album.

23 minutes ago, coldplaykb said:

languages_coldplay.jpg

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Ati ʍᵪ said:

11 Alphabet and Planet follow 11 songs on the album? 

Infinitum, it excites me because its Alphabet is similar to the X&Y album.

So we are very close to getting the names of all alphabets (11 alphabets although I still think there will be 12 songs in MOTS). Check below: 

SAVE_20210709_171338.jpg

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Su_Xyloto said:

So we are very close to getting the names of all alphabets (11 alphabets although I still think there will be 12 songs in MOTS). Check below: 

SAVE_20210709_171338.jpg

So the last two are the same alphabet? And is K-M Initial related to them? 🤔

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

So the last two are the same alphabet? And is K-M Initial related to them? 🤔

The K-M is because the alphabets seem to be displayed in alphabetical order so the first one is Aquamarine and the one that we don't know the name yet in light green must be between "K" (Kaotican) and "M" (MOTS Neon). The same applies for the ones after Supersolar, they must start with any letter between S and Z. Just my theory but it looks right for me. For example the Spheric one I didn't see it anywhere. But I assumed it's this one because "Spheric" is alphabetically between "Mots Neon" and "Supersolar" that we know are those in the picture from the papers found in Barcelona.

Edited by Su_Xyloto
6 hours ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

incoming...

i guess Phil's announcement of something new soon was true.

or of course another performance of Higher Power.

Coldplay ft BTS

My Universe

July 17th or 23rd

20210709_145437.jpg

• Like 4
1 minute ago, harrisonrules said:

Coldplay ft BTS

My Universe

July 17th or 23rd

20210709_145437.jpg

I think it’s July 17th if that’s a half lunar moon so that’s next week 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Su_Xyloto said:

The K-M is because the alphabets seem to be displayed in alphabetical order so the first one is Aquamarine and the one that we don't know the name yet in light green must be between "K" (Kaotican) and "M" (MOTS Neon). The same applies for the ones after Supersolar, they must start with any letter between S and Z. Just my theory but it looks right for me. For example the Spheric one I didn't see it anywhere. But I assumed it's this one because "Spheric" is alphabetically between "Mots Neon" and "Supersolar" that we know are those in the picture from the papers found in Barcelona.

Thanks for the explanation! 👌

• Like 1

Idk about you guys but this is why Coldplay is my favorite band 

Every era lately they get creative with their fans and these decoding languages is fun 

Kinda reminds me of Ralphie from A Christmas Story 

a christmas story GIF

• Like 3
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen changed the title to 🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion