✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

On 7/4/2021 at 7:51 PM, harrisonrules said:

Could this possibly be new artwork?

It's not official...

20210703_214904.jpg

Holy freaking crap look what I just noticed 

MOTS cover photo its gonna happen and Coldplay hid it right in front of us even before higher power 

20210712_225746.jpg

Edited by harrisonrules
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 1

This feels a little weird, but this is the biggest most active forum and it's related (tangentially) to LP9 & Higher Power so it's worth a shot: 

Hi everyone! My name is Brandon. I work for a summer camp in the United States and this week my group of elementary school kids is doing a lip sync battle. We picked Higher Power as our song, and one of my kids even hand-wrote the Kaotican for the title. We're dressing up as aliens just like in the video, and we're even gonna be in a "band." It would mean a lot to me if I could surprise them with a special shoutout from the band could on Twitter, and the only way I really know how to get the attention is to go begging for it on all the socials I could find. Attached is a link to my tweet, some big fan accounts like ColdplayXtra and Coldplaying have liked it, so it would mean a lot if you've got a Twitter to just give it a like or a retweet. It's a bit of a far-fetched idea, but surprising them would mean a lot to all of us. Attached is a picture of the artwork and a link to the tweet. Thank you so much!

https://twitter.com/Bmahoney124/status/1415411764510998530?s=20

CDB2B267-A9E5-4885-B939-2FD6730E1F6B.heic

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bmahoney12 said:

This feels a little weird, but this is the biggest most active forum and it's related (tangentially) to LP9 & Higher Power so it's worth a shot: 

Hi everyone! My name is Brandon. I work for a summer camp in the United States and this week my group of elementary school kids is doing a lip sync battle. We picked Higher Power as our song, and one of my kids even hand-wrote the Kaotican for the title. We're dressing up as aliens just like in the video, and we're even gonna be in a "band." It would mean a lot to me if I could surprise them with a special shoutout from the band could on Twitter, and the only way I really know how to get the attention is to go begging for it on all the socials I could find. Attached is a link to my tweet, some big fan accounts like ColdplayXtra and Coldplaying have liked it, so it would mean a lot if you've got a Twitter to just give it a like or a retweet. It's a bit of a far-fetched idea, but surprising them would mean a lot to all of us. Attached is a picture of the artwork and a link to the tweet. Thank you so much!

https://twitter.com/Bmahoney124/status/1415411764510998530?s=20

CDB2B267-A9E5-4885-B939-2FD6730E1F6B.heic 1.72 MB · 2 downloads

If you want to get some promotion on a bigger forum, you can try the Coldplay Discord Server. There are more people over there and it's more active as it's more of a place to text about Coldplay instead of a forum board.

• Thanks 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion