Jump to content
🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion


Recommended Posts

I must admit I was skeptical about this collab, but it sounds (from the snippets) pretty amazing actually

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my house 😀

Posted Images

Seems like there are a lot of plumbing issues with this collaboration with a certain South Korean band....

please remember not to share links to any leaks on the forum and exercise some patience, we’ll get the full song soon enough!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mboy114 said:

All I know is that people gotta stop leaking things. I've never listened to anything BTS related unless it's on the radio, but I'm planning on doing a deep dive into their music today to give them a chance, ya feel? 

I'm excited for the collab because I would never picture Coldplay doing a collaboration with a KPOP band. 

I'm not into BTS and I still haven't listened to any of their albums so far, but 00:00 and Black Swan from Map of the Soul: 7 are good songs. Dynamite is ok but not their best, I've seen that unlike most Kpop groups, BTS write their own songs, but not the English ones. Glad that Chris, Guy, Jonny and Will encouraged them to put stuff in Korean for My Universe.

Edited by gustavothehuman
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, can anyone describe the song based on the leaked snippets? Maybe put it in spoiler. Are these even good quality snippets? I happened to hear the first snippet some time ago and the quality was too terrible to judge anything. Sorry, I don't want to waste my time with crappy sounding snippets, which can give totally wrong impression.🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CP-EST said:

So, can anyone describe the song based on the leaked snippets? Maybe put it in spoiler. Are these even good quality snippets? I happened to hear the first snippet some time ago and the quality was too terrible to judge anything. Sorry, I don't want to waste my time with crappy sounding snippets, which can give totally wrong impression.🙂

song is very good vibe like something just like thiss ı thing gonna be summer hit if band ever release 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 21starboy said:

song is very good vibe like something just like thiss ı thing gonna be summer hit if band ever release 

I personally think it sounds much better than Something Just Like This.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe is a Korean version of Higher Power 😯

This time I'll try to be patient and wait for the official release and so far is like really hard not to ask for the snippet 🥺

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eddmen said:

Maybe is a Korean version of Higher Power 😯

This time I'll try to be patient and wait for the official release and so far is like really hard not to ask for the snippet 🥺

I have snippets if you decide you want it 

  • Wow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose they will drop the song today, not only because of the leak but there is the concert on 17th, and it would be strange to not use the opportunity to pefrom on stage with bts. And as i understand new music drops on fridays...

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen changed the title to 🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...